ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

European enquiries contact centre

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arielgragnani
Newly Registered

European enquiries contact centre

Post by arielgragnani » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Hi all,

My partner (Non - EEA) and I (EEA) have applied using the EEA 2 form, 2 months ago. As we urgently need to travel in December, I need to know whether we will receive the temporary residence in time for us to travel, so that she is able to return into the country.

I am wondering whether is possible to know the status of the application process. Whether the European enquiries centre provides that information in urgent cases.

Thanks!

dasjoker

Re: European enquiries contact centre

Post by dasjoker » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 am

arielgragnani wrote:Hi all,

My partner (Non - EEA) and I (EEA) have applied using the EEA 2 form, 2 months ago. As we urgently need to travel in December, I need to know whether we will receive the temporary residence in time for us to travel, so that she is able to return into the country.

I am wondering whether is possible to know the status of the application process. Whether the European enquiries centre provides that information in urgent cases.

Thanks!
Well you can try to call them but at least 10 working day.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=81974