ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - forgot to submit spouse supporting letter!!!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

teko248
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa - forgot to submit spouse supporting letter!!!!!

Post by teko248 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:08 am

Hello everyone i know this might look stupid but i've applied for a settlement visa on the 26th of September and we (my husband and i) didn't even realize that he had to write a supporting letter for me, even when the UKBA called him (about a month ago) they didn't mention anything about it, now i that i found out about it i don't know what to do!!!! (might be worth mentioning that i'm from Egypt and he has an Egyptian/British nationalities)
can my husband e-mail this supporting letter to them?

thank you in advance

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:46 am

"Covering letter from the sponsor" is not a requirement.

As long as the sponsor has provided all the necessary documentary evidences needed from his end and the same have been submitted along with the application, don't worry.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

maxiy

Post by maxiy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:54 am

Last edited by maxiy on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

teko248
Newly Registered

Post by teko248 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:07 am

thank you sushdmehta for replying although i'm still worried coz i've found out that everyone else has submitted this letter with their applications :( anyway i'll just have to wait and see ( unfortunately that's the hard part!! )

maxiy thank you for the link, will do so :)

tmehdi
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa - forgot to submit spouse supporting letter!

Post by tmehdi » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Hi I have been living in UK for 4 years with my wife she is a British Citizen I applied for the indefinite visa and they raised an objection that my wife is older than me and I should prove that I would not leave her, I love her and I don't want to leave her, I have appealed in the court my hearing date is on 5th April please advise what should I present to prove it.

Casa

Re: Spouse Visa - forgot to submit spouse supporting letter!

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:51 pm

tmehdi wrote:Hi I have been living in UK for 4 years with my wife she is a British Citizen I applied for the indefinite visa and they raised an objection that my wife is older than me and I should prove that I would not leave her, I love her and I don't want to leave her, I have appealed in the court my hearing date is on 5th April please advise what should I present to prove it.
Don't keep posting your question in other members' threads. Post this in your own thread.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.