ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent! Need ur help plz!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yukikaze1005
Newly Registered

Urgent! Need ur help plz!!!

Post by yukikaze1005 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi all, thanks for reading.

I am now in UK with Tier 4 General Student visa which will expire on 23/11/11. Currently as I just finish my MSc course here, I want to apply a Tier1 PSW visa for full time work in UK without returning home country.

Here comes the problem: I have already got every document needed for application except the original bank statement. As I have to use my bank account in home country for the fund support, the original one is sending on the way to my UK address but seems can not receive it before 25/11 (current visa expire on 23/11).

Can I firstly use the bank statement printed from online bank or the photocopy of the original statement to post the application, then after receive the original one, call them to supply it as the additional documents with the referrence number of the application? Or, can I post the application only days later after the current visa expire date?

Please help me and tell me what to do now, as I have already got a good job here but only need the visa which I can apply. Thanks very very very much!!!

You also can send me email at yukikaze1005@gmail.com for any suggestion and help.

Thank you all!

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Submit your online statements (preferably coloured!) right now....

Once you receive your ACTUAL statement, send it along with 'change of circumstances' form.

you must make a valid application before the expiry of current visa.

yukikaze1005
Newly Registered

Post by yukikaze1005 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Thanks for reply.

Will the change of circumstances form make higher risk of application refusing? Can I found the form on UKBA website?

Thanks again for your answer and will post it out on Monday.