ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Refused applied First Tribunal Refused please help :(

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fnoman
Newly Registered

ILR Refused applied First Tribunal Refused please help :(

Post by fnoman » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Hi All,

I came to UK in Jan 2001, time to time I extended my visa (student) and in Oct 2007 I applied for PSW through "Cambridge College" and my visa application was successful hence I got the visa for 2 years which makes until Sep 2009.

Now its the twist I applied for my newly born sons visa in October 2008 and due to this reason I had to send my passport in as well, now unfortunately they curtailed my visa until december 2008 due to deception I used in my previous application.

Well I applied first tribunal and cleared everything up with them and "my appeal was accepted to a limited extent, and case was resent to HO for reconsideration" it took them good few months for the decision. Now during this time whilst they were reconsidering I completed my 10 years lawful residence and I applied for ILR under long residence category.

Well... i was astonished to see that they have refused my long residence saying my visa was curtailed in Dec 2008 even though it was allowed and HO took their time to reconsider (its not my fault).

After all this I appealed (First Tribunal) and they refused my visa again, then in July I applied for upper tribunal (error of law) and its been 2 months and I am still waiting for the hearing date.

I have established life in UK my wife and 2 kids (one of them goes to a school and he is 4.5 years old born in UK as well) my whole family is here as well. I have my own business set up in UK.

I wanted to get some proper advice could anybody advice on this please.....

Many Thanks,

much appreciated

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:11 pm

you need to speak to a good lawyer.

fnoman
Newly Registered

Post by fnoman » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:32 pm

I did they are keep dragging the old grounds of appeal. Not too sure how to turn this case around.

sheema_shah75
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Refused applied First Tribunal Refused please help :

Post by sheema_shah75 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:10 pm

fnoman wrote:Hi All,

I came to UK in Jan 2001, time to time I extended my visa (student) and in Oct 2007 I applied for PSW through "Cambridge College" and my visa application was successful hence I got the visa for 2 years which makes until Sep 2009.

Now its the twist I applied for my newly born sons visa in October 2008 and due to this reason I had to send my passport in as well, now unfortunately they curtailed my visa until december 2008 due to deception I used in my previous application.

Well I applied first tribunal and cleared everything up with them and "my appeal was accepted to a limited extent, and case was resent to HO for reconsideration" it took them good few months for the decision. Now during this time whilst they were reconsidering I completed my 10 years lawful residence and I applied for ILR under long residence category.

Well... i was astonished to see that they have refused my long residence saying my visa was curtailed in Dec 2008 even though it was allowed and HO took their time to reconsider (its not my fault).

After all this I appealed (First Tribunal) and they refused my visa again, then in July I applied for upper tribunal (error of law) and its been 2 months and I am still waiting for the hearing date.

I have established life in UK my wife and 2 kids (one of them goes to a school and he is 4.5 years old born in UK as well) my whole family is here as well. I have my own business set up in UK.

I wanted to get some proper advice could anybody advice on this please.....

Many Thanks,

much appreciated

hi "fnoman
i really need your help because i am similary situation like you
i had ILR in sep-2009 and home office had refuse my ILR in sep-2010 and giving resion for deception and serve me IS151A,which only allow me appeal from out of UK.
now my question is that
(1) did HO serve you with IS151A or allow you in county appeal
(2) you won you deception appeal in first tier tribunal for cambridge collage can you ple give me some information about what argue you have in tribunal and what you gave answer if you dont mind.
my mail id is sheema_shah75@yahoo.com
its sheemaunderscoreshah75@yahoo.com
thanks

fnoman
Newly Registered

Post by fnoman » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 pm

It's sad, I can not prove my innocence how can I tell them that I was betrayed I never intended to deceive HO. Now upper tribunal dismissed my case as well. Don't know what should I do now? Looking for advice. Please help :(

ilrtier1genral

Post by ilrtier1genral » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:30 am

I think you really should have waited till HO gives you a visa after appeal but you went to apply for long stay ILR.

But did the judge actually allowed your appeal for your PSW?

I did not hear a single person got their appeal successful with CCL college.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:48 am

ilrtier1genral wrote:I think you really should have waited till HO gives you a visa after appeal but you went to apply for long stay ILR.

But did the judge actually allowed your appeal for your PSW?

I did not hear a single person got their appeal successful with CCL college.

why are you replying to a 2 yrs old post ?
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021