ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

476 online application help needed for immigration to Austra

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hhayrullahh
Newly Registered

476 online application help needed for immigration to Austra

Post by hhayrullahh » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Hi all,
I am sure there are some people here who have applied for the same visa. Can you please help me with the process? I am a student from Turkey in Barcelona,Spain and I have just lodged my "online application for a 476 graduate recognised visa". I will start uploading my documents soon and I have some questions related to the process :
1-)Do I have to submit certified copies of all documents (except criminal records) or is it acceptable if I scan the documents colorfully without certification? Because all my documents are in English and I am currently in Spain , should I go to Madrid to certify my documents in this case?
2-)On the website http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general- ... health.htm it says "for a 476 application dont submit any health certificate or criminal record until requested to do so" however in my online application it asked me "Chest Xray-Radiologist Report-Hiv Blood Test-Medical examination Form 160EH Form 26EH" just immediately after I lodged my application should I submit all of them in 28 days? I have a medical report in which I have already done all of these can I use it?
3-)Do I have to scan a certified copy of my IELTS result and birth certificate as well ? Can not I use the biometric page of my passport rather than a birth certificate ?
4-)What is the validity time period of criminal records gotten from other countries and health checks?
5-)Can I add my scholarship letter from my university or any other documents to my application as an extra?
6-)What happens if I can not complete uploading all the documents in 28 days from now , Is my application refused directly?
I am sorry for asking 6 seperate questions it is because I am really confused between paper and online applications and I don't want to make any mistakes since the application is very important for me. Thank you very much for your valuable time
Kind Regards