ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Liverpool PEO for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sunimal02

Liverpool PEO for ILR

Post by Sunimal02 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:35 am

Hi,

Does any one have good/bad experience at Liverpool PEO for the SET(O)? I have found only few forums in Liverpool ILR experience. I am looking to book an appointment at Liverpool.

Tx in advance.
Suni

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: Liverpool PEO for ILR

Post by mk357 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Sunimal02 wrote:Hi,

Does any one have good/bad experience at Liverpool PEO for the SET(O)? I have found only few forums in Liverpool ILR experience. I am looking to book an appointment at Liverpool.

Tx in advance.
Suni
I think they are more or less the same all over. Liverpool office is also no exception, they are good and professional so go for it, without any worry.

Maggie Xing
Newly Registered

Post by Maggie Xing » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Tx in advance.
Suni
I booked at Liverpool PEO for SET(O) on 16th February. I am wondering it's good or bad too.

Sunimal02

Post by Sunimal02 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:14 pm

I think they are more or less the same all over. Liverpool office is also no exception, they are good and professional so go for it, without any worry.
Thanks mk357, anyway I have booked Soilhull now.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Sunimal02 wrote:

Thanks mk357, anyway I have booked Soilhull now.
till now we have heard there is a rude lady in Soilhull ??? am i correct ?

thetoothfairy
Newly Registered

Post by thetoothfairy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:34 am

Tx in advance.
Suni
I do not think where you go matters. I went to Liverpool for my ILR, not very friendly (not rude ) but she was not meant to be my neighbour. She was professional and that I think that is what is expected of her.
Have all required documents and you should be okay.