ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any opportunities for US MBA DEGREE in UK

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pdakwala
Newly Registered

Any opportunities for US MBA DEGREE in UK

Post by pdakwala » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:59 pm

What are the opportuities for those having MBA (Marketing) Degree from US in UK. I have done MBA in US and MSC in Chemistry from India and I am planning to go to UK. My experience is also in sales and marketing. Any chance of getting job in UK with these credentials. I would appreciate your comments.

Cheers

Pratik

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:54 pm

Plenty of chances to get a job in UK with your credentials, however, it's all in the time and effort.

pdakwala
Newly Registered

Post by pdakwala » Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:49 pm

Thanks Cosmopol,

Are you or anyone else on the board aware of any website that gives information about the new openings for MBA's in UK

Pratik

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:27 pm

Some of the job search websites are listed in various topics on this Board, but you should know that it's next to impossible to find a job from overseas: plan to arrive and spend some time looking around... no easy ways here.

pdakwala
Newly Registered

Post by pdakwala » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:23 pm

I want to post my resume to the website so that I can show on HSMP form that I am trying hard to find a job.