ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension - PEO Croydon - 22nd Feb

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hvp2012
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension - PEO Croydon - 22nd Feb

Post by hvp2012 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:40 pm

Hi,

I have submitted Tier 1 extension application at PEO Croydon on 22nd Feb (Premium application). It took 5 hrs to complete the process. Just before printing the letters, UKBA system crashed again (it crashed many times on that day). I was advised to go home as there was no ETA when system will be up and told that approval letter and biometric card will come home by post.

I would like to know if anybody who has applied on 22nd Feb in PEO Croydon has received biometric card ?

Many Thanks.

village

Post by village » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:33 am

HVP2012,

One thing is clear that your Application is still under process because once you receive a letter that your case is Approved on the same day they will hand over you the letter ......orelsea letterwill be posted that your case is Approved......then only you will get BRP card......

Hope your case is under checks......

hvp2012
Newly Registered

Post by hvp2012 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:07 am

I was told everything is almost done (no issue with my case or any further review) and last verification was to make sure biometric is captured successfully as system is going Up n down continuously.

Once that is done , they will send the letter o/w I will receive call to come again for biometric.

Whom to contact in this case as I didn't receive any communication from them.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 am

Based on what you've said, I believe your extension was approved but the only thing pending was the approval letter. If this is correct, you should get the approval letter follwed by BRP soon.

In case there was an issue and the information wasn't saved before the UKBA server's crashed, UKBA would verify the application and documents again and then issue approval letter followed by BRP.

Hope that makes sense.
Give me more Karma (+)

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Have they kept all the documents with them?

hvp2012
Newly Registered

Post by hvp2012 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:17 pm

They kept only xerox. Returned all originals after veification.

She entered all details in system and printed the approval letter but she said can't give it right now as she wants to verify that biometric is captured in system before asking to issue the BPR card. That time system crashed.

After waiting for sometime she called me and said as there is no ETA when system will be UP , I can leave and approval letter & card will come by post. She handed my passport back after consulting her colleagues stating all verification is done so passport not required.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:24 pm

hvp2012 wrote:They kept only xerox. Returned all originals after veification.

She entered all details in system and printed the approval letter but she said can't give it right now as she wants to verify that biometric is captured in system before asking to issue the BPR card. That time system crashed.

After waiting for sometime she called me and said as there is no ETA when system will be UP , I can leave and approval letter & card will come by post. She handed my passport back after consulting her colleagues stating all verification is done so passport not required.
So did they gave u any reference number?

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Extension - PEO Croydon - 22nd Feb

Post by pgaitonde » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:20 pm

hvp2012 wrote:Hi,

I have submitted Tier 1 extension application at PEO Croydon on 22nd Feb (Premium application). It took 5 hrs to complete the process. Just before printing the letters, UKBA system crashed again (it crashed many times on that day). I was advised to go home as there was no ETA when system will be up and told that approval letter and biometric card will come home by post.

I would like to know if anybody who has applied on 22nd Feb in PEO Croydon has received biometric card ?

Many Thanks.
Any updates??

VMah12
Newly Registered

Post by VMah12 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Any updates.
I too had the same issue. I was given a ref no. When I called up today, they told me it might be considered into postal application which would take time.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:06 pm

VMah12 wrote:Any updates.
I too had the same issue. I was given a ref no. When I called up today, they told me it might be considered into postal application which would take time.
so ask for a refund of ur money..

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:06 pm

pgaitonde wrote:
VMah12 wrote:Any updates.
so ask for a refund of ur money..i mean the difference amount

VMah12
Newly Registered

Post by VMah12 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Finally got the docs and the BRP card as well. REason was due to too much back log.