ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT Dependent visa - Supporting documents Delhi VFS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

toshu20
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ICT Dependent visa - Supporting documents Delhi VFS

Post by toshu20 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Hi,
I'm in a big dilemma. Please help.

I'm currently on a Tier 2 ICT visa and my company is an A rated sponsor. I have just got my Visa extended till 2013. I now am applying for my dependent visa. Since my wife is natively from Delhi I have to apply from Delhi VFS.
My company's immigration department has asked for the following documents:
1. Dependent's passport
2. Dependent's photos
3. Photocopy of all 36 pages of the primary applicant’s passport with minimum validity of 6 months
4. Copy of Husbands / Principal Applicants Sponsor Letter confirming on qualifying for the maintenance points
5. Copy of Husbands / Principal Applicants Sponsor Letter confirming the associate’s future salary in the UK
6. Copy of Husbands / Principal Applicants Offer Letter (confirming the dates of the employment, designation and salary)
7. Copy of Husbands / Principal Applicants revision letter (if any) attested
8. Husbands / Principal Applicants Last 12 months pay slips - original or attested
9. Photo copy of Husbands / Principal Applicants Tenancy Agreement in UK –
10. Husbands / Principal Applicants Bank Statement for the last 01 year (original by the Issuing Bank with stamp) where salary is credited
11. Last 3 years IT returns (Form 16 + acknowledgements) originals + 01 photocopy or P60’s (as applicable) if principal applicant is in UK
12. Original Marriage Certificate + 1 set of photocopy

I'm exasperated at all these documentary requirements as I thought only 3 months old bank statements + Tenancy agreement.

Can anyone share their experience of Tier 2 ICT dependent visa processing from NEW DELHI VFS? are all these documents required actually?

Sheffield_Marketeer
Member of Standing

Post by Sheffield_Marketeer » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Hello

Pls do no despair seeing the extensive list of documents needed. After all, this is an issue of visa. This is very much the normal procedure. I applied as my husband's dependent and I provided with these documents myself.
It can be a daunting task, but it needs to be tackled nevertheless.

sewatkar
Newly Registered

Post by sewatkar » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi toshu20,

Could you update us on the result of your application after submitting these set of documents. Did you get the duration you applied for?