ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension - PEO Croydon Success

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Tier 1 Extension - PEO Croydon Success

Post by pgaitonde » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:51 pm

I have applied for my Tier 1 Extension today - March 12 at PEO Croydon and my application is processed successfully. I am now waiting for the BRP card which they told that i will receive it in 7 days.

I entered the building at 9:15am..got into the security in 10 mins..got the security clearance in 10 mins. Got my documents checked in 10 mins..went to the first floor where they announced that there is a delay for 15 mins.. there was no queue for payment so paid for application (me + 2 dependants) using credit card and then waited in the waiting area for around 45 mins to get my case registered. Once my case got registered i was been redirected to 2nd floor where my number was called for biometrics immediately. Came out of the biometric room, got a call in 5 mins from the caseworker for the applications and document. As there was no gap between my biometrics and application processing it took me 45 mins to get my case approved. My case worker asked me for wage slips and bank statements, thats it. She called me in 45 mins and told me that my case is approved. Now i am waiting for BRP card. Will update the forum once i get one.

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:06 pm

congrates!

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Extension - PEO Croydon Success

Post by pgaitonde » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:56 am

I have now received my BRP card. All seems correct. I had sent an email to BRP Delivery to deliver my cards to my office address and they have delivered it.