ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Joint Application or Single application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SAKSHI007

Joint Application or Single application

Post by SAKSHI007 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Hello , have filled my naturalisation application . Immigration history : ILR granted on 14 year bases on 19th nov 2009 . Prior to that discretionary leave from 8th Jan 2008 ( was granted for 3 years ) but completed 14 years before so applied and got ILR . My husband has ILR after 1.5 years student + 2 years spouse on 11/11/11 last year . I have applied for NAT , but my question is can I send my husband application midway processing of my application . To be considered as joint or requesting them to see his app once they approve mine . They have approved my parents joint application the same way , but that was sent together and got approved and have attended the ceremony aswell. I am writing this from my phone not sure about the formating . Please excuse me for that . I know it is all about discretion of the case worker . But any experience or forward thinking would help . Many thanks . SM