ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please recomend me a good imigration soliciter-read this

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

will-d
Newly Registered

please recomend me a good imigration soliciter-read this

Post by will-d » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:29 pm

ive deleated this post it seems that no one wants to help me,
if anybody knows a forum where i might get help please let me know,thanks

John

Post by John » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:06 pm

You opened this topic at "Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:29 pm", and prior to lunchtime on Sunday you seem to lose patience and delete it.

Do be aware that postings on this board are lower at the weekend and you do need more patience.

Also, if asking for a "good imigration solicitor", it will assist if you say where in the UK you are situated.
John

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Um people devote their time on here for free! So pardon us for wanting to maybe enjoy the weekend or our families. :roll:
I tell it like it is.

will-d
Newly Registered

Post by will-d » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:50 pm

yes and yet it seems you would sooner point this out then post a use full comment help when the post was up.

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:28 pm

will-d wrote:yes and yet it seems you would sooner point this out then post a use full comment help when the post was up.
Considering you've deleted your question, how do you expect me to answer?

I wasn't on when you posted your question. We don't all just live on this forum. Like John pointed out, you waited like a day before getting antsy.
I tell it like it is.

mrison
Newly Registered

Post by mrison » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:52 pm

will-d wrote:yes and yet it seems you would sooner point this out then post a use full comment help when the post was up.
:shock:

This is not really the kind of attitude which will get you sympathetic treatment, you know... Perhaps you need to work on your people skills.

Mark