ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The BR(5) APPLICATION FORM

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tosh
BANNED

The BR(5) APPLICATION FORM

Post by tosh » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Dear Concern reader,
sorry if i posted twice and broke the rules, but am here with great distress .
But i needed quick answer now.
if you read my previous post i stated that with the my effort done to get my COA Letter from the H/O they didtn response to emials, three letters and several calls made. i sent my application on the 14/32012, they received it 15/3/2012,
COA RECEIVED :WAITIN TILL NOW
Am MARRIED TO BUGARIAN IS IT TRUE THAT BULGARIAN AND THEIR NON EU FAMILY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE ISSUE CERTIFICTE OF APPLICATION? i got two jobs waiting for me nad letters from they manager has been sent as short note in my application.
Am Married to Bulgarian who is selfemplyed why even when i called they just said is not suppopse to get COA ONLY ON REQUEST . I SENT THREE LETTER STILL NO ANSWER. EMIALS AND CALLS NOTHING. AM REALLY FRUSTRATED IF THEY I LOSSE THIS PRECIOU OPPORTUNITY FOR THE JOB. PLEASE I NEED ADVICE RIGHT NOW FROM SOMEONE RIGHT NOW. THANK YOUALL SUGGESTION ACCEPTED

ca.funke
Belgium

Re: The BR(5) APPLICATION FORM

Post by ca.funke » Tue May 01, 2012 9:02 am

Double posts are >>not allowed<<.

Continue >>here<<.

This is the 5th time you post about the same thing, and I´ve warned you.

Last warning - if you post about the same thing again you´ll be (permanently!) banned.

Sorry + Rgds, Christian