ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sample letter asking about the result of interview

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sten

Sample letter asking about the result of interview

Post by Sten » Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:55 pm

Hi everybody!

I had an interview with a suppositional UK employer (via phone) last week. Now I need to consider another opportunities but, at the same time, that position would be the best for me. This position is available on their website, so I suppose it is still open.

I would like to hear some feedback and worry about the format of request. Would it be something like "I had an interview ... I got another proposal ...but your company would be the best choice for me.. Please ...???".

Everything I wrote seems stupid a little to me, I just can't connect reasonably all this phrases.

If anyone has such letter written, could you please share it here ?

Thanks in advance.
Good luck !

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:12 pm

Did you go through agency or did u go on u'r own ? do they have your contact details ?

vin123
Member of Standing

Post by vin123 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:22 pm

Most of the major companies has a recruitment process, so you will be notified if you are selected or not as part of the process, which may take time.

If it is a small company, they normally inform you about your selection within 24-48 hrs.

Best advice is to still keep looking around for jobs till you get an employment offer from someone.
Don't rely on anything whole heartedly at this kind of a stage.
I would not advice you to write a letter because that wouldn't look professional on you as a jobseeker to the employer and will also paint a proper portrait of your anxiety level.

Try till you hit or get hit !. Good luck

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:28 pm

Even I suggest you the same thing dont contact them .. they will contact you if you are selected ... I know how you feel but most of the compnies here r like that ... So i suggest u to carry on with other job interviews and once you get a job offer then if you are still interested u can drop a mail to this employer .

Sten

Post by Sten » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:36 pm

OK, thank you guys ! I will not do that.

/ I applied directly, as I know, this company doesn't work with agencies.
Good luck !