ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BITE College suspended 4ever

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rameshbabu
Newly Registered

BITE College suspended 4ever

Post by Rameshbabu » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Hi guys any one from bite college here? I am bsc student paid first and second year fee fully.(£9000) I am already on the visa process with ukba I have applied my visa extention 12 th of march 2011 until now I havent got any reply from ukba. I went to college on last Thursday I came to know our college has been suspended.

Later I got information from insider of the bite. There is no sign bite will get it's licence back. They are gonna close their business soon. Their college students rate fallen down and they still want to make money from the old student's pending fee. Only choice we have fight back and get the refund. They are playing well by keeping this matter silent. College functions normall what a joke. I don't know what I am gonna get from ukba. I better find a new proper uni may be UEL.

Please advice weather I will get my visa or any msg from ukba to change my college with refusal letter.

Bite have to be honest with students not only they make money from us but also they have to tell the real truth. I better call Homeoffice and ask the real reason.

makepop1

Re: BITE College suspended 4ever

Post by makepop1 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Rameshbabu wrote:Hi guys any one from bite college here? I am bsc student paid first and second year fee fully.(£9000) I am already on the visa process with ukba I have applied my visa extention 12 th of march 2011 until now I havent got any reply from ukba. I went to college on last Thursday I came to know our college has been suspended.

Later I got information from insider of the bite. There is no sign bite will get it's licence back. They are gonna close their business soon. Their college students rate fallen down and they still want to make money from the old student's pending fee. Only choice we have fight back and get the refund. They are playing well by keeping this matter silent. College functions normall what a joke. I don't know what I am gonna get from ukba. I better find a new proper uni may be UEL.

Please advice weather I will get my visa or any msg from ukba to change my college with refusal letter.

Bite have to be honest with students not only they make money from us but also they have to tell the real truth. I better call Homeoffice and ask the real reason.
You have to wait for the reply from ukba for ur extension, no other choice, withdrawing your application and applying again by joining in uni may be taking risk if u run out of visa.

Times Consultant
Newly Registered

TIMES CONSULTANT

Post by Times Consultant » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Bite college is suspended forever it is confirm .Bites college withdrew CAS of all students who applied for visa and after a long period now the students are getting refusal . Bite College hiding the truth .They should tell the truth to the student and return the total fees and all the other charges which student paid included visa fees, bank loan charges, T.B test fees e.t.c . Bite College is responsible for the refusal of all students’ visa applications, because, Bite college deliberately withdrew the CAS letters.(BRITISH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND E-COMMERCE)

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Before the topic digresses into a different direction:

Please restrict your discussions in the topic to "immigration matters" and ensure that the topic doesn't one for discussing how sort out administrative issues with either the mentioned institution (BITE) or some other.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

makepop1

Re: TIMES CONSULTANT

Post by makepop1 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Times Consultant wrote:Bite college is suspended forever it is confirm .Bites college withdrew CAS of all students who applied for visa and after a long period now the students are getting refusal . Bite College hiding the truth .They should tell the truth to the student and return the total fees and all the other charges which student paid included visa fees, bank loan charges, T.B test fees e.t.c . Bite College is responsible for the refusal of all students’ visa applications, because, Bite college deliberately withdrew the CAS letters.(BRITISH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND E-COMMERCE)
I dont know how far this information is true. if this is true and the information is athunticated then

thats really sad news, i would like to inform all the students through this that they have to protest and get the money back or PSW or transferring to pther colleges

mike81
Newly Registered

BITE College is great

Post by mike81 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:00 pm

BITE College is one of the best college I have studied so far, the courses are perfect for international students and the teaching style is innovative.

there is not any problem for high fee you pay less for high standard education.

be aware of times consultant they make only money .. if you are international student apply your self with the help of UKBA website guidance or the college or university you like to study .. do not go with agents or consultants they keep huge amount of commissions from you fee.

my friend has a bad experience with TIME CONSULTANT . .. we call them CHOOR hahaha . they are choor .

good luck every one

mike81
Newly Registered

BITE as being the 5th largest private provider in England

Post by mike81 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 pm

BITE as being the 5th largest private provider in England

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/s ... ode=419175

“There were nine private higher education institutions with more than 1,000 students at the higher level, of which the top five were the College of Law (7,131), BPP (4,921), Regent's College (4,035), Kaplan UK, an offshoot of one of the largest US for-profits (3,279), and the British Institute of Technology and E-Commerce (2,383).”

BITE BITE BITE BITE

mike81
Newly Registered

BITE as being the 5th largest private provider

Post by mike81 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:15 pm

“There were nine private higher education institutions with more than 1,000 students at the higher level, of which the top five were the College of Law (7,131), BPP (4,921), Regent's College (4,035), Kaplan UK, an offshoot of one of the largest US for-profits (3,279), and the British Institute of Technology and E-Commerce (2,383).”

BITE as being the 5th largest private provider

yuwushih2005
BANNED

Post by yuwushih2005 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 pm

i would like to inform all the students through this that they have to protest and get the money back or PSW or transferring to pther collegesImage