ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR appointment booked instead of ILR? what should I do?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pratkali
Newly Registered

FLR appointment booked instead of ILR? what should I do?

Post by pratkali » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:06 am

Hi Guys ,

I have an ILR appointment at Solihull PEO this Friday - 3rd August. I just checked the my account and it says FLR on the front screen under services just above the appointement details. What should I do?

Best regards

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:39 am

ring the UKBA and explain the situation.

pratkali
Newly Registered

Post by pratkali » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:47 am

I am on phone but no reply yet, The confirmation email which I received does not have any services details for the appointment. Will they process it on the day or would straightaway reject and send back?

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:03 am

you could say that you booked ILR appointment and it booked the wrong one. the way their IT systems are at the moment, who knows you might have done it right but it booked FLR instead of ILR

nottinghill

Post by nottinghill » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:23 am

very unlikely you can change it(even if you call them and explain to them as it has happened to me) and get another appointment same day i !!!!!!!!

May I suggest try to book another appointment and in the mean time try your luck !!!!!!! you never know. If its Croydon God bless you !!!!!!!!I don't count on there.

pratkali
Newly Registered

Post by pratkali » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:34 pm

I called UKBA and explained the situation, the lady updated my appointment details mentioning that it is a ILR appointment and I am using SET (O) form. For some reason the website is showing FLR( O) as service. My PEO is Solihull. Hopefully everything would be OK

nottinghill

Post by nottinghill » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Don't worry at all. Solihull is perfect place for such cases.They dont check those emails nor appointment letter with your application. Be confident.

Good luck !!!!