ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thai Wife , Payment for citizenship certificate,

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

john11kk
Newly Registered

Thai Wife , Payment for citizenship certificate,

Post by john11kk » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Hello, My wife is Thai, and now living here in Ireland for five years, we have just applied for her irish naturalisation, on her been the spouse of Irish citizan, so she needs three years , visa,s etc, We have just sent in the paperwork with 175 euro, NOW, here is my Question, and i have been told many different stories on this, When and if she gets the letter that all is ok and she can get an Irish Passport, How much more will it cost us, I have heard figures of 500 and 950 euro, ? and that it is free ? I / we are totally confused, Thanks, John

rlow68

Re: Thai Wife , Payment for citizenship certificate,

Post by rlow68 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:19 pm

john11kk wrote:Hello, My wife is Thai, and now living here in Ireland for five years, we have just applied for her irish naturalisation, on her been the spouse of Irish citizan, so she needs three years , visa,s etc, We have just sent in the paperwork with 175 euro, NOW, here is my Question, and i have been told many different stories on this, When and if she gets the letter that all is ok and she can get an Irish Passport, How much more will it cost us, I have heard figures of 500 and 950 euro, ? and that it is free ? I / we are totally confused, Thanks, John

950 euro

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:39 pm

950 euros for the certificate of naturalisation

plus around 75 euros for the passport itself when applying at the department of foreign affairs.

Dao
Newly Registered

Post by Dao » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:08 am

Hi I from Thailand too, 950 for certificate 89 for passport I just got my on 01/04/2012