ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA contact number

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

crazywolf
Newly Registered

UKBA contact number

Post by crazywolf » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:18 am

hi.. i know in the UKBA site, they posted their contact numbers and email address should you have any concern. but i can't find what category i should look for. i just wanna ask when will UKBA collect my application fee for my FLR(M). i posted my application via special delivery last sept. 28 and will pay the fee using my spouse's card. but until now as i just checked his card, there's no sign that they already got the payment. i am bit worried now cause my visa will expire on last week of november this year. what if my 28 day-period lapse and still they haven't got the payment? will this mean my application is invalid? i read that you sho0uld receive an acknowldgment letter from them that they received your application and payment. but they also said if applying by post, payment will be processed 1 day using credit/debit card.

i hope someone could give me a contact number that I can ask UKBA about the collection of payment.

thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:33 am

When they take the fee is not relevant, and don't hold your breath. All that matters is that you have lodged your application and so your current leave will continue to be valid beyond the date of its expiry, until a decision is made.

crazywolf
Newly Registered

Post by crazywolf » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:23 am

oh thanks. i'm just worried that they might not received it but when i tracked it, the post office website said they delivered it the following day. so i don't have to worry then if payment is not collected yet? i thought they will collect it once they receive the application.

thanks for the reply. at least i don't have to think about it too much.

good day :)