ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request for Information on UK Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vina08
Newly Registered

Post by vina08 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Hi,

I am from INDIA at present working in NORWAY on a temporary Work Permit Visa would like to visit my Sister who is pursuing her Studies at UNITED KINGDOM who holds a Student Visa. I request you to assist me with providing information for the below,

Which type of Visa is better to apply for me - Family Visitor Visa or General Visitor Visa

About Supporting documents could you please let me know which is must required excluding the below listed
I have documents regarding my employment, pay slips, my accomodation at Norway, my bank statements, my tax returns, my sister university info letter, sister residency and bank details and invitation letter and passport and visa copy.

Also please could you let me know Is Flight booking required while applying for Visa

If I book Hotel/Hostel for 3 days will the Visa duration gets reduced

Do i require time off letter from my company of work at Norway

Many Thanks

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:53 pm

1. Family visitor.
2. No comments.
3. No.
4. No.
5. Yes.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:55 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vina08
Newly Registered

Post by vina08 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:21 pm

Thank You