ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How do I contact the moderator?

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

loft
BANNED

How do I contact the moderator?

Post by loft » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:30 pm

I'm trying to figure out how to contact the moderator. He keeps locking my posts even though each post is about a different subject.

For example, I just posted a long question here: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 164#727164 and the moderator locked the thread and said "Follow the suggestion given earlier." and linked to an earlier thread that I posted that was about a totally different subject (http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#726948).

sushdmehta - if you are reading this can you please contact me? I'm not sure why you are locking threads which are about totally different topics. I couldn't find a way to DM you.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:43 pm

By sending a PM or posting in this section of the website.

Well, the subject is the same but your multiple topics are different questions you have about that given subject. A topic is created for a specific "subject", not for every question that you may have on a single subject (e.g. - your Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) application).
If you are filling up a form with 100 questions and unable to answer all 100, will you create 100 topics or ask help in answering 100 questions under one topic? Think!!

There are other benefits of keeping queries about a specific subject under one topic, e.g. - it gives others (who wish to help you by answering your queries) the opportunity to understand your circumstances under one place and therefore answer queries more precisely.

This post explains what the forum policy is (a link to which is always provided by mods. when locking multiple topics). Please read it and follow it.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!