ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries about Tier 1 (Enterpreneur)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

asif99
Newly Registered

Queries about Tier 1 (Enterpreneur)

Post by asif99 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:39 pm

hi,

I am confused about this point (The applicant must provide one or more contracts for work to demonstrate trading), my question is if the business is new and just started, don't have any trade or contracts yet to show, what i suppose to do , is this necessary to show contracts.

nickb
India

Re: The applicant must provide one or more contracts for wor

Post by nickb » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:18 pm

asif99 wrote:hi,

I am confused about this point (The applicant must provide one or more contracts for work to demonstrate trading), my question is if the business is new and just started, don't have any trade or contracts yet to show, what i suppose to do , is this necessary to show contracts.
Yes it is essential to show atleast one trading contract.

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:20 am

Yes it is mandatory

sriks

Post by sriks » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:20 am

Does this contract need to be with a company or can it also be with any indivual to deliver a service...

can anyone please clarify?

tinafeb20
Newly Registered

Post by tinafeb20 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:04 am

sriks wrote:Does this contract need to be with a company or can it also be with any indivual to deliver a service...

As per UKBA's requirement atleast one contract is mandatory, whether it can be a fresh contract which is not yet started, it can be started in near future more importantly make sure all the details of the client should present in the contract such as clients name, address, contact details etc.,

Jyde0608
Newly Registered

Post by Jyde0608 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:45 am

Good morning, please does the contract have to be with a limited company or could be with a sole proprietor/self employer such as a restaurant? Thanks for your anticipated reply

asif99
Newly Registered

Post by asif99 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:24 am

tinafeb20 wrote:
sriks wrote:Does this contract need to be with a company or can it also be with any indivual to deliver a service...

As per UKBA's requirement atleast one contract is mandatory, whether it can be a fresh contract which is not yet started, it can be started in near future more importantly make sure all the details of the client should present in the contract such as clients name, address, contact details etc.,
Thanks for your reply, i think that's much better clarification, that what i assume, if you are newly in business, at least show that you are engage in dealing with some kind of business proposal with your clients. So its mean >even if we don't show any invoiced or bills, will be fine ???????

rajm2012

Post by rajm2012 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:16 pm

asif99 wrote:
tinafeb20 wrote:

Thanks for your reply, i think that's much better clarification, that what i assume, if you are newly in business, at least show that you are engage in dealing with some kind of business proposal with your clients. So its mean >even if we don't show any invoiced or bills, will be fine ???????
Well, you can show the trading contract signed by yourself and signed by your client. You do not necessarily have to show an invoice or a bank statement but if you do, it will strengthen your case, in my opinion. But yea, if you show only the trading contract, that should be fine.