ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying for eea3 and eea4 together???

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

katika
Newly Registered

applying for eea3 and eea4 together???

Post by katika » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi guys...we are in process of filling in my hubbys eea4 application and I just decided to apply for my eea3 together with eea4....just wondering if all I need to do is fill eea3 application as all the documents I need for this are already there for eea4? hope this makes sense? are they the same documents for eea3 and eea4??

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:32 am

katika wrote:Hi guys...I just finished my hubbies eea4 application(I am eea national) and I understand that we only need to send my proof of employment for last 5 years but just got myself confused by reading this forum....now I am wondering if I need to send my hubbies contracts for last 5 years too....can someone help? i want to send it tomorrow....
If you apply together, just fill in form EEA3 for you and attach two photos. All the rest is already required to support your husband application. This includes evidence of your employment (contract, P60s etc). For your husband, he needs to provide evidence of residence in the UK for the 5 years. This can be done using utility bills, council tax bills etc. He can also use his P60's as proof of residence.

katika
Newly Registered

thanks a lot Jambo...

Post by katika » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:15 pm

thanks