ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA Lost second Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sarah29
Newly Registered

UKBA Lost second Application

Post by Sarah29 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:04 pm

The UKBA has lost my student visa application. I made a new FLR(O)application in June 2012 with British partner and British child and I have being told on 02/01/2013, that my application has not being uploaded on their system. I have however made a complain and the complaints team said they will get back to me on January 17, 2013. My gut feeling tells me that they will either try to refused an application which they claimed has being upload. The most bizarre thing is that I received an acknowledgment letter from them on 4/7/2012. Has anyone being in a similar situation. I am going mental tired of waiting and just feeling sick to the core

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Hun ive applied since october 5th for a extension of flr (o) and i only receive acknowledgement letter still waiting on biometric letter. Rang ukba an they told me application hasnt upload to the system yet. I made a complain at da ending of november an they states they will send out a letter to me shortly its january now an i still havent receive the letter so i contact them again and my mp also wrote to them. Im just hoping to hear from them soon.

Sarah29
Newly Registered

Hi Sanny

Post by Sarah29 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:49 pm

When did you submit your application 2011 or 2012.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:29 pm

I applied 2012