ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mention refusal of entry clearance in Tier2(G) extension app

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shankarmaha
Newly Registered

Post by shankarmaha » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:50 pm

I applied for entry clearance(Tier 2 G) in Apr 2010 from India. Initially UK embassy refused the application saying I didn't have maintenance. However they made a mistake in making that decision. I applied for administrative review and they overturned the decision.

Now I applying for Tier 2 G extension inside UK. In the application form, section E, Question 9, they have asked if I have been ever refused entry clearance. Do I have to mention that I have been refused and then give the explanation?

Please advice. I am applying for extension next month 12th.

Thanks
Shankar

shankarmaha
Newly Registered

Post by shankarmaha » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:48 am

Moderators, can you please reply? I am applying for extension next month 12th. Need your advice asap.

Thanks

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:57 pm

The question at E9 is:
Have you ever been refused entry clearance/visa or leave to enter or remain in the UK?
in your case the answer is clearly YES. Provide the details at E10 incl. the fact that the decsiion was overturned following an administrative review.