ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 2 company licence revoked

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shazahaq
Newly Registered

tier 2 company licence revoked

Post by shazahaq » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:28 pm

hi Guys ..

i need help any suggestion on you can give i applied work permit on IT company in 2011 and in July 2012 company licence has been revoked as company gone on voluntary agreement now recently i received a letter from ukba saying that company has been revoked and i have to send me passport and biometeric card so they can amend my visa till 31 march 2013 that been i have 60 days to reapply again
my family is with me and i been in this country for 9 years my son is 2 yr 6 month any suggestion from you guys or any advice what further step i should take thanks

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:57 am

The best way out will be to look for a new employer and get a new tier 2 general visa within these 60 days.

Out if interest what is your immigration history in the UK to see maybe you stand a chance to apply for ILR