ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Last 5 years residence address- do we list holidays

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

destiniation_london

Last 5 years residence address- do we list holidays

Post by destiniation_london » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:56 am

Hi All,

For personal reasons I had to go back to my home country for nearly 2.5 months, I ended my tenancy agreement before going back.

I've already listed this period of 2.5 months in 'Absence from UK' section on AN form.

My confusion is listing addresses for the past 5 years, do I or should I also mention my home country address as one in that section for 2.5 months or is it ok since it's been listed in absences section.

My only concern is listing the start and end date of the addresses - there will be a gap of 2.5 months - is it I'm worrying too much?

Thanks, hopefully you guys will understand it's the last stop of the long journey so little cautious but hopefully should be ok - lets see

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Any thoughts guys, thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:33 pm

If you were residing in your home country during that period, just list the address. There is no requirement that the 5 years addresses are only in the UK.

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:54 am

Jambo wrote:If you were residing in your home country during that period, just list the address. There is no requirement that the 5 years addresses are only in the UK.
Thanks Jambo, I was residing in my home country for 2.5 months, but I've also listed that 2.5 months period in my UK absence list... that's what the confusion is about whether i need to put it under address section as well

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:57 am

You don't need to include your holiday address.

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:37 am

Cheers Casa, appreciate your reply.

So, I am hoping case worker would be having a sense to look in the absence sheet for any gap in the address period :-)