ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 GENERAL EXTENSION URGENT HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

navyapuja
Newly Registered

TIER 1 GENERAL EXTENSION URGENT HELP

Post by navyapuja » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Dear forum members,

i had an equiry about my self employment as i raised invoices to my clients and payment term are immediate and they paid the the same day when i raised invoices . will there be any problem if my clients pay the same day i raise invoices?

please share your views..

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:53 pm

No Problem.

Manka10

Re: TIER 1 GENERAL EXTENSION URGENT HELP

Post by Manka10 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:03 pm

navyapuja wrote:i had an equiry about my self employment as i raised invoices to my clients and payment term are immediate and they paid the the same day when i raised invoices . will there be any problem if my clients pay the same day i raise invoices?
depends on the amount invoiced, fact that UKBA are trying to enquire means something has set off their alarm bells ringing and they are trying to dig deeper but shouldnt be a problem if everything is genuine
Manka

Yash001

Post by Yash001 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:46 pm

My client pays me after 12 days once I have raised invoice...does it effect your application if that's the case? Appreciate if you can advise on the same..

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:41 am

Its alright to get the payment on the same day, even I do the same. Take it easy.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

rdamsel

Post by rdamsel » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:49 am

The payment terms could differ from client to client.

e.g for big payments the terms could be within 4 weeks and smaller payment within 1 week.

It all depends how you running your business.

Professionally it should be from 1week to 4 weeks depending on client.