ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR APPEAL -Help!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

frankenstein
Newly Registered

ILR APPEAL -Help!

Post by frankenstein » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:38 pm

Hello

When you appeal for ILR 10 years.
1. should the appeal be based on the initial application but with new evidence proving that they were wrong?

OR

2. you can provide new information (unrelated to the refusal decision) to show why ILR should be given on other grounds.

Thanks for your input

uksettlement
India

Re: ILR APPEAL -Help!

Post by uksettlement » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:27 pm

frankenstein wrote:Hello

When you appeal for ILR 10 years.
1. should the appeal be based on the initial application but with new evidence proving that they were wrong?

OR

2. you can provide new information (unrelated to the refusal decision) to show why ILR should be given on other grounds.

Thanks for your input
Need more information with regards to grounds of refusal etc. Also both can be provided. I suggest approach a reliable law firm to help you out with the appeal.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.