ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips - 7 days for one particular month.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

anandh79

Payslips - 7 days for one particular month.

Post by anandh79 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:53 am

Hi,

I have continuous payslips for 12 months. The problem is during my job shifting, I worked only for 7 days in one particular month and went to india for holidays.

I still have payslips for that 7 days during the month of November.

Will this be a problem as they have asked for continuous payslips for 12 months.

Regards
Anandh.B

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:00 am

no it wont be an issue. You could also ignore that one and take one for one of the previous months (i.e., before 12 months but within 15 months). Do this just for your peace of mind. You will be fine with it as well.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:07 am

Hi

I assume that the rules are out of 15 months, you need to take continuous 12 months payslips right?

The problem is that I will be applying on May. So from May to April, i need to show the payslips where November falls in betwen.

Is it ok to show from April to May leaving november payslips in btween? I dont think so that is allowed, please refresh me

Regards

senthilkm

Post by senthilkm » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:41 am

Page 20 : A1.You can claim points for previous earnings for any single, consecutive 12 month period from the 15 months immediately before this application
It's consecutive not continuous . I second uksettlement's suggestion.

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:43 am

senthilkm wrote:Page 20 : A1.You can claim points for previous earnings for any single, consecutive 12 month period from the 15 months immediately before this application
sorry to be naive, what is the difference? The consecutive will be broken if i don't show the november one right?

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:54 am

anandh79 wrote:
senthilkm wrote:Page 20 : A1.You can claim points for previous earnings for any single, consecutive 12 month period from the 15 months immediately before this application
sorry to be naive, what is the difference? The consecutive will be broken if i don't show the november one right?
All months between May to April are consecutive and also continuous. If you are claiming points from May to April then leaving out November will mean they are not continuous but are still consecutive as per the rules. So you can choose not to include Nov salary if you wanted.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:12 pm

uksettlement wrote:
anandh79 wrote:
All months between May to April are consecutive and also continuous. If you are claiming points from May to April then leaving out November will mean they are not continuous but are still consecutive as per the rules. So you can choose not to include Nov salary if you wanted.
Hi Thanks

I just found this rules from the ukba site.

They say that we don't need to be on continuous employment and also you can show less than 12 months of salary like 8 or 9 months.

But they have not specified anywhere that you can mix and match and show for eg.,

out of 12 months, jan-may one earning and jul-dec one earning where june can be left out.

Sorry to be asking again, just to reconfirm the same.

The period of earnings we will assess
Earnings must be made up of 12 consecutive months and must normally fall within the 15 months before your application.

You can claim points for a 12-month period outside the 15-month period if you have been away from the workplace for a time during the last 12 months on maternity or adoption-related absence.

You do not need to be in continuous employment during the 12-month period being assessed, so:

you can claim for a period of earnings less than 12 months; and
earnings do not have to be from a single employer and can be from full-time, part-time, temporary or short-term work.

senthilkm

Post by senthilkm » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:38 pm

I am not sure what you are confused of?

Let us take your example May - Apr
May - Employed with Employer 1 - earnings 20K
Apr - Employed with Employer 2 - earnings 20K
Jun - Mar - unemployed - no earnings.
According to the UKBA policy you can claim 45 points(if your tier 1 is approved before 06th April 2010). probably the case worker may rise his eyebrows and scrutinize the earnings in detail. But it is still with in the policy.

So, in short don't worry about the 7 days payslip. You are safe as long as you can submit the proofs for the earnings.