ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application tracking

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

thisisme86
Newly Registered

application tracking

Post by thisisme86 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi all,

I want to know the website where I can track my application status. I have my file reference number and everything. Could anyone please post the link?

Also, I submitted my biometric details a week ago. Can anyone please tell me the time it takes to get the visa after that?

Thanks in advance :shock:

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: application tracking

Post by physicskate » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:00 pm

thisisme86 wrote:Hi all,

I want to know the website where I can track my application status. I have my file reference number and everything. Could anyone please post the link?

Also, I submitted my biometric details a week ago. Can anyone please tell me the time it takes to get the visa after that?

Thanks in advance :shock:
This website does not exist. There is no way to check on the progress of your application. The timeline thread should give you a vague idea of current processing times. UKBA say they are currently deciding applications where biometrics were taken on or before Jan 19.

thisisme86
Newly Registered

Post by thisisme86 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:34 am

" UKBA say they are currently deciding applications where biometrics were taken on or before Jan 19." - is there a way to know this (website link or something)?? :?

IgorSHCH
Newly Registered

Post by IgorSHCH » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:16 am

thisisme86
Newly Registered

Post by thisisme86 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:32 am

Thanks for that,

Is it possible to ask for priority processing of my application? I have a travel planned to Europe this month end and I need my passport and visa to get Schengen visa. If yes, how do I do it?