ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need advice filling on AN form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rumee007
Newly Registered

need advice filling on AN form

Post by rumee007 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 pm

dear all,
thanx for your time in advance. i have few question that making me very confused while am filling out this AN form, here on 3.6 they asking me to put yes or no on question of if i have any criminal conviction. i dont have any criminal conviction but 3.7 they asking this also include road traffic offences which includes drink driving also. my question is

*** i was convicted on drink driving back in dec 2006 and was banned frm driving for 20 months and fined £500. paid all the money and didnt drive fr 20 months. now i am back on the road. as rehabilitation act if you pay fine to court that stays for next 5 yrs and in that case my road traffic offence stayed on their records till dec 2011 and i applied for ILR jan 2012 where i said i dnt have any road traffic offence and i got my ILR, now what should i do as they asking me to put any spent and unspent traffic offence. should i put my drink driving offence here and mention about the5yrs term or just ignore this..meanwhile i was stopped by police 3 months ago while i was driving and talking on mobile..so i recieved 3 points on my licence and 60 pounds fine. paid and recieved the points too. should i mention this ..last 12 months i only have this 3 points fixed penalty. any advice would be great for me ..thanx

Amber
Mood:

Re: need advice filling on AN form

Post by Amber » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:35 pm

rumee007 wrote:dear all,
thanx for your time in advance. i have few question that making me very confused while am filling out this AN form, here on 3.6 they asking me to put yes or no on question of if i have any criminal conviction. i dont have any criminal conviction but 3.7 they asking this also include road traffic offences which includes drink driving also. my question is

*** i was convicted on drink driving back in dec 2006 and was banned frm driving for 20 months and fined £500. paid all the money and didnt drive fr 20 months. now i am back on the road. as rehabilitation act if you pay fine to court that stays for next 5 yrs and in that case my road traffic offence stayed on their records till dec 2011 and i applied for ILR jan 2012 where i said i dnt have any road traffic offence and i got my ILR, now what should i do as they asking me to put any spent and unspent traffic offence. should i put my drink driving offence here and mention about the5yrs term or just ignore this..meanwhile i was stopped by police 3 months ago while i was driving and talking on mobile..so i recieved 3 points on my licence and 60 pounds fine. paid and recieved the points too. should i mention this ..last 12 months i only have this 3 points fixed penalty. any advice would be great for me ..thanx
Yes it needs to be declared it is a material fact. Both offences are ones of recklessness, although you will not face automatic refusal you could still be refused as your recklessness has continued.