ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Information on next naturalisation Ceremony

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anusuri
Newly Registered

Any Information on next naturalisation Ceremony

Post by anusuri » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Guys

Did any one received an citizenship approval letter on march 1st 2013. I have received it on that day. But i am just wondering when could the ceremony takes place. Do we need to wait for many months or will it be any sooner. please share if any information is there

maxtor
Newly Registered

Re: Any Information on next naturalisation Ceremony

Post by maxtor » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:52 pm

anusuri wrote:Guys

Did any one received an citizenship approval letter on march 1st 2013. I have received it on that day. But i am just wondering when could the ceremony takes place. Do we need to wait for many months or will it be any sooner. please share if any information is there
No information as of now. I am also waiting for that date :lol:

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Probably on April or latest the beginning of May. There were a lot of letter of intention sent on 1st Mar.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

hopeforalife
Newly Registered

Post by hopeforalife » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:35 am

hi all, ya i am wondering about that and I just sent an email to the department asking if they received my letter with the fee/photos/garda card and I asked about whether is the next ceremony date is decided. I feel so unsafe while waiting because next thing I know they would tell me that they didnt receive my letter :S

Will report back on what do they reply me!