ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa rejection Senior advise plz

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

frazyfs
- thin ice -

Entrepreneur Visa rejection Senior advise plz

Post by frazyfs » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi,
My Entrepreneur visa was refused on the basis of two reasons My name was not mentioned on the bank letter So I don't have access to funds. No points awarded for Access to Funds.

2nd Reason: Father bank statement was provided with affidavit as a proof of maintenance.

I have been given a right of appeal form. Please how to resolve this issue. Many hanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:53 pm

The bank letter must (obviously!) name you in the letter but as we can't see the letter we can't comment on that. You can't have a sponsor (not even a family member) for your maintenance.

It sounds like you should reapply with the correct paperwork

frazyfs
- thin ice -

Post by frazyfs » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:55 pm

Thanks for reply. The bank refused to put my name on it but the affidavit from third party was provided?

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:19 pm

The first objection is arguable in court and I have seen people claiming to get their appeals allowed.

But what about the second objection @ maintenance.. You can not put any argument/ground in support of your claim as it is clearly stated mainteance needs to be in your own account only.

Better to reapply after removing both objections.

frazyfs
- thin ice -

Post by frazyfs » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:21 am

Thanks, But For tier 4 Father statement for maintenance fund is acceptable.

I believe there should be some provision for Tier 1 as well. As speaking to one of solicitor, he mentioned that it should be accepted and it is an arguable but I m not sure. Is anyone have any experience or know any statement ?

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:29 am

Tier 4 is different and Tier 1 is different.

Lawyer job is to say 'Yes' for each appeal.. coz like anybody else they also need money... Ok ask your lawyer I will pay you doble but only after you winning the appeal.. that is no-win, no-fee

frazyfs
- thin ice -

Post by frazyfs » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:33 am

Yaa I think you are right If I show a bank statement on my name to show it for hearing from previous date which I could not get earlier at the time of applying. Will this be consider?

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:35 am

Help a little... sometimes judges do not accepted new evidences in the appeals and sometimes they do...

frazyfs
- thin ice -

Post by frazyfs » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:37 am

Thanks you so much for the advice. Give me more confidence

dpr1979

Post by dpr1979 » Wed May 15, 2013 4:46 am

Hi Guys,
Thank you all for your postings with such invaluable information from time to time.

I am planning to apply for entrepreneur visa soon. i have hit a big hiccup in the third party funding.

A quick briefing:

1) Need to apply tier with brother as a team.

2) I have a UK bank account but presently in India since visa got expired.

3) Plan to show funds:

a) GBP 1,13,000 in a joint account in India's bank with brother.

b) GBP 47,000 in UK bank account in my individual name.

c) GBP 40,000 in a bank account with sister in USA as a third party funding.

My question is:

1) Will the UKBA except the funding in my own account alone or my brother should be a joint account holder in it?

2) The template that UKBA has given for third party funding specifically mentions to put the applicants names in the letter, which the US bank denies that it can never do such a thing as they dont care what my sister does with her money and whom she wants to give it to. In short they do not entertain UKBA's format.

It would be a great help if some1 can guide as to what format of letter shall i use that could be excepted.

Can they except a bank letter that my sister has so and so amount and a supporting declaration from my sister?

Please guys if you can help me out on this one.

Many thanks
In advance

D

I would take this opportunity to thank each and every1 who have posted on this forum and provided with such valuable insight.