ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Application and Home Office

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sha_80
Newly Registered

EEA Application and Home Office

Post by sha_80 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:39 am

Hello everyone
I am going to share my Very Bad Experience with Home Office and the Immigration court.
I sent My RC Application to the Home Office in Jan 2012 got refusal in May 2012 Reasons were
1) Not enough documents to prove our marrige
2) Immigration Officers could not get access to my flat
3) Could not find my wifs driving licence with dvla.
because of all above reasons the case worker believed our marrige was not geniune.
Went for the appeal and show all documens to the judge and extra letters from friends and family who were there in ceremony to prove our marrige .
Letters from my landloard and The maintinance Company who is looking after the building regarding the broken intercome system.
Her Orignal Driving licence both card and papper part .
Judge refused the appeal because of 3 reasons
1) why am i getting single person discount for my council tax?
she didnot even check the updated verion.
2) why my wife was getting child tax credit when her son was not here ?
her son was here that month and as soon as he went to back home
we informed revenue.It took time to update their system.
3) they asked us questions about how we spent our birthdays and what
we did?Now our Bdays are in same week and Here judge made the
biggest mistake by mixing our birthdates up and she mixed our
answers as well.
The judge didnot even consider all the documents we provided and completly ignore them.Here i would blam my solicitor as well who didnot let me speak at that time because i knew the judge has mixed our dates up and i also believed i could point her to the updated documents we provided and believed we won the appeal.Got refusal with the statement that we are not enjoying family life together.
Went for the second appeal but they refused it again said that it was an admins fault and judge didnot make any error of law.
Went for the third appeal and got refusal and the reason was the same it was an admin fault and judge didnot make any error.
My Solicitor said to go for the fresh application.
Sent application in Dec 2012
got COA in Jan 2013 stating they cant confim my right to work at this time .It will depend on the decision of the application.My solicitor asked them why is that and they said its because we didnot provide her ID card.
We provided her UK registration documents issued by Home Office because she had to go back home to renew her EU ID card,register our marrieg there and change her surename.
We provided her new EU ID card and our marrige registration certificate from her country but its been 5 months now and they didnot send me new COA despite of thousands of requests from my solicitor. They said if my employer needs any information regarding my right to work they can contact them and they will confirm my right to work but we all know that companys dont do that and i dont trust HO advisers after giving me wrong information.
There was a death in my wif's family and they still dont want to know.
Ist been more then 5 months now and i am about to lose my job and its putting to much stress on my marrige at the moment specially after the death of my wif's niece.
I really dont know what to do ....

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: EEA Application and Home Office

Post by sheraz7 » Thu May 23, 2013 12:22 am

sha_80 wrote:Hello everyone
I am going to share my Very Bad Experience with Home Office and the Immigration court.
I sent My RC Application to the Home Office in Jan 2012 got refusal in May 2012 Reasons were
1) Not enough documents to prove our marrige
2) Immigration Officers could not get access to my flat
3) Could not find my wifs driving licence with dvla.
because of all above reasons the case worker believed our marrige was not geniune.
Almost since the beginning of 2013 the UKBA has changed its strategy from surprise home visit to personal interviews which should be a good chance too for genuine couples in order to clarify the doubts of caseworker surrounding to the case.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

sha_80
Newly Registered

Post by sha_80 » Fri May 24, 2013 12:40 pm

yeah true but at the moment we are going through really tough time coz my wif's niece passed away and she has to go for the funral but Home Office is not even sending her ID back .they said they will send COA with right to work in january but its end of may and i am still waiting for it.
this is really unprofessional way to deal with any case.