ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

To the attention of administrators/moderators.

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ukforever
Member of Standing

To the attention of administrators/moderators.

Post by ukforever » Wed May 29, 2013 9:35 am

hi guys,
I opened a new thread regarding ** GENERAL DISCUSSION DURING NATURALIZATION APPLICATION PROCESS* in the CITIZENSHIP section,i thought it would be best to open a new thread regarding questions DURING naturalization application process ,some members post questions in the other thread * Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)* and i think that most here agrees that its best to post question and queries in the right and dedicated thread rather than the later,because its for applications processing timelines ONLY.
I have been advised by jambo to RAISE the issue in this section of the forum, it will be nice if one of u guys pin this thread as sticky so people will always find it on the of the page of threads as the other sticky ones..thanks.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 875#849875
UK------++++-------****

legalalien
United Kingdom

Post by legalalien » Thu May 30, 2013 7:05 am

I agree with this as the timeline only thread is getting out of hands, we need someone to clear it out as there are some people who just don't seem to get the message that it is for timeline only.
I am keeping an eye on the timeline so I find if quiet irritating when I see it has been updated only to get disappointed once I realise it is yet another comment