ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Facilities Co-ordinator - Auckland City, Auckland

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Peterwestuknz
Newly Registered

Facilities Co-ordinator - Auckland City, Auckland

Post by Peterwestuknz » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:43 am

Facilities Co-ordinator
Listing #: 608265812
Company: Fonterra
Type: Full time, Permanent
Listed: Tue, 25 Jun
Your reference #: 12317
Great depth and exposure to a broad range of facilities
Training and development in Project Management
Be part of the team that will transition NZ's biggest organisation through Head Office change

The Business Unit
People, Culture and Services is a key business unit which establishes our policies to attract retain and develop the right people to deliver on our strategy. This includes keeping our people safe, promoting a vibrant 'one Fonterra' culture and providing the most efficient business services possible.

An exciting opportunity has become available for a Facilities Coordinator with high-end project coordination skills that will provide crucial support within the People Delivery Centre (PDC) Group Property & Corporate Facilities team, ensuring operational milestones are met such as delivery, cost and quality.

The Role
Support the implementation of the facilities management strategy through the management, co-ordination and maintenance of building services across a varied and complex portfolio. You will ensure that facilities and operating requirements are met, including meeting H&S requirements and ensuring that this is done with optimal cost control.

Key responsibilities will include:
Manage your portfolio but also provide support to other facilities across NZ
Drive continuous improvement on facilities management processes
Manage relationships with key stakeholders e.g. Landlords, contractors, vendors and the occupiers of the facilities
Ensure management of all facilities within Fonterra policies and guidelines
Negotiate terms for procurement of best cost supplies and services
There will be a significant amount of travel required initially in order to gain a full understand and knowledge of the facilities

Skills and Experience
Previous experience in facility management and contacts management,
Ability to manage multiple priorities,
Proven relationship management experience,
Ability to influence key stakeholders,
Excellent negotiation and communication skills and the ability to have tough conversations.

This is a chance to work with NZ's largest company with multi faceted facilities spanning from manufacturing sites, farms, mines through to corporate offices. If you're ready to challenge boundaries, apply today!

Applications close: 7 July 2013

http://www.trademe.co.nz/jobs/property/ ... 265812.htm

fla081828
Newly Registered

Post by fla081828 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:22 am

Hi,

I have about 12+ Years’ Office Operations Experience /facility management. I tried applying for this post through the link mentioned in your message. However, it is showing an error message.

Can you please let me know any e-mail id where i can forward my resume ?

Regards,
Fla