ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Next naturalisation ceremony when??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hadi88

Next naturalisation ceremony when??

Post by Hadi88 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Is there any confirmation abt next ceremony,i heard september??

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: Next naturalisation ceremony when??

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Hadi88 wrote:Is there any confirmation abt next ceremony,i heard september??
You heard?
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:45 pm

one of my friend got his approval friday.i hope next ceremony be held in september.good luck everybody

Hadi88

Post by Hadi88 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:04 am

@IQU,thanks for the reply,can i know when ur friend applied,i applies last november 2012,emailed immigration,they said advance stage,emailed second no reply yet. So he got approval congratulation to him.please let me know when he applied.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:38 am

Hadi88 wrote:@IQU,thanks for the reply,can i know when ur friend applied,i applies last november 2012,emailed immigration,they said advance stage,emailed second no reply yet. So he got approval congratulation to him.please let me know when he applied.
Per prediction, You should be getting a letter shortly informing you of the Minister's decision.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:22 pm

he applied in july 2011.

DKD
Newly Registered

Post by DKD » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:31 pm

The last two years they have had one on budget week. It could be pure coincidence or trying to bring another story to the media to hide out the bad budget.

The budget this year, under EU rules, has to be done on or before October 15th. So, I would expect the same again. They usually do it at the start of the month, but no date has been set from what I am aware of.

This could mean the next ceremony will be end of September, or more likely the start of October (3 months after the 4th July ceremony).

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:49 pm

DKD wrote:
The last two years they have had one on budget week. It could be pure coincidence or trying to bring another story to the media to hide out the bad budget.

The budget this year, under EU rules, has to be done on or before October 15th. So, I would expect the same again. They usually do it at the start of the month, but no date has been set from what I am aware of.

This could mean the next ceremony will be end of September, or more likely the start of October (3 months after the 4th July ceremony).
What does budget has to do with citizenship ceremony?

DKD
Newly Registered

Post by DKD » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:11 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
DKD wrote:

I am saying the last two years it was done around budget time. It has nothing to do with the budget, but they could be using it for positive spin etc from a political point of view.

As I said it could also just be pure coincidence as well. But it would follow along with the ceremony every three months. Again it could just be coincidence.

Obviously until it is officially out, you can only speculate on when the next one will be.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:40 pm

DKD wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
DKD wrote:

I am saying the last two years it was done around budget time. It has nothing to do with the budget, but they could be using it for positive spin etc from a political point of view.

As I said it could also just be pure coincidence as well. But it would follow along with the ceremony every three months. Again it could just be coincidence.

Obviously until it is officially out, you can only speculate on when the next one will be.
You theory is very wrong, could or couldn't. Citizenship ceremony has nothing to do with the budget. The tender and the Minister is what counts on the citizenship ceremony dates

Tender: the INIS always look for a cheapest date to fix the ceremonies.

The Minister: He will confirm upon the dates of the ceremonies presented to him if he will have time to attend.

If the Minister couldn't confirm any dates of a given month, the ceremony will be re-scheduled until there is a date that the Minister is set to attend.

courny

Post by courny » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:50 pm

they are hoping t have it by the end of august.
if not then 1st week in September.

Source: INIS contact.

eternitate1903

Post by eternitate1903 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:35 am

courny wrote:they are hoping t have it by the end of august.

The person concerned will be invited in due course to attend the next citizenship ceremony on 27th August 2013, at which she will make a declaration of fidelity to the Irish Nation and loyalty to the State and receive her certificate of naturalisation.

source: kildarestreet.com:
http://www.kildarestreet.com/wrans/?id= ... itizenship

courny

Post by courny » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:18 pm

eternitate1903 wrote:
courny wrote:they are hoping t have it by the end of august.

The person concerned will be invited in due course to attend the next citizenship ceremony on 27th August 2013, at which she will make a declaration of fidelity to the Irish Nation and loyalty to the State and receive her certificate of naturalisation.

source: kildarestreet.com:
http://www.kildarestreet.com/wrans/?id= ... itizenship

YAY! nice one! goood to have a date. i was certain it was the last week of august! but this confirms it now! sweet!

barnaby

Post by barnaby » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:47 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:The Minister: He will confirm upon the dates of the ceremonies presented to him if he will have time to attend.

If the Minister couldn't confirm any dates of a given month, the ceremony will be re-scheduled until there is a date that the Minister is set to attend.
So my theory (http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=823423) was correct?

"I dont see why this ceremonies wont be taking place every month!"

Me: "Is it because the minister has to appear in person at each ceremony?"

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:22 pm

barnaby wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:The Minister: He will confirm upon the dates of the ceremonies presented to him if he will have time to attend.

So my theory (http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=823423) was correct?

"I dont see why this ceremonies wont be taking place every month!"

Me: "Is it because the minister has to appear in person at each ceremony?"
You theory was slightly incorrect. The Minister will confirm the dates of the ceremonies based on when he has the time, but it is not an obligation for him to be there.

On the 11th March Ceremony, the Minister was absent.