ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Married to US citizen with US child/need help

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Alex_2013
Newly Registered

Married to US citizen with US child/need help

Post by Alex_2013 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:40 am

Hello Everybody,

I got married to US female citizen in July 2010 in Egypt, and I had a child with her. We got separated and consequently she moved to USA. We decided to get back together and that I move to USA to live there with them. I want to know what process we shall go through in order to enter USA. I need the more fast and easiest way please

Thanks a lot for your support

khan24

Hi

Post by khan24 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:04 am

the easiest way is .. if you have american visa(visit etc) .. just travel to states and apply for change of status otherwise the other route might get long time to process( Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative ).

william222
Newly Registered

Post by william222 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:16 am

I think green card through family or obtaining permanent residency is option that you can use. for more guidance contact immigration lawyer in USA they will help you.

lachupacorpus
Newly Registered

Re: Married to US citizen with US child/need help

Post by lachupacorpus » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Alex_2013 wrote:Hello Everybody,

I got married to US female citizen in July 2010 in Egypt, and I had a child with her. We got separated and consequently she moved to USA. We decided to get back together and that I move to USA to live there with them. I want to know what process we shall go through in order to enter USA. I need the more fast and easiest way please

Thanks a lot for your support
IF you guys are not Divorced then just, ask her to file a I-130 and they will send her a reply on that she needs to file a form I-129 and they will send the case to US embassy in Pakistan and you will be notified what to do form there. However brother patience is a virtue prepare yourself for a months long wait or in the mean time you can send her letter of invitation that she can give to the Pakistani embassy in US (along with your marriage certificate) and apply for a 6 months long Visit Visa. It will Unite your family in a matter of days and you guys can settle in US latter when the I-130 process completes :P