ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any New Citizenship Approvals ??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

adelmurray

Any New Citizenship Approvals ??

Post by adelmurray » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:55 am

Hi All ,

i was wondering if there's anymore approvals last week , and are INIS still sending letters of approvals . or do they stop until the August Ceremony is Finished then they start again sending letters of Approvals .

thank you all for your replies

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:49 pm

any Replies please ???

i am specifically relying on your reply IntegratedMigrant please !

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:15 pm

They may send the final letters on Monday. Have you contacted them yet? You should've known by now through them if you'll be invited or not.

If you get invited on the 27th, contact me when they'll start sending letters for the next one after this and im sure to help you get invited. Stay out of trouble :)
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:They may send the final letters on Monday. Have you contacted them yet? You should've known by now through them if you'll be invited or not.

If you get invited on the 27th, contact me when they'll start sending letters for the next one after this and im sure to help you get invited. Stay out of trouble :)
Thank u IntegratedMigrant , i knew u would reply to my query, u r a Legend :D

i haven't contacted them yet , at this stage i said i would go and see my local TD , he emailed them for an update first, then we will take it from there he said .
i surely will let u know what the outcome is IntegratedMigrant , and hopefully it is going to be Good news .

i've stayed out of trouble since 2006 :D

fingers Crossed !!

moro1

Post by moro1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Hi, does contacting a TD might make a diffidence.

Apparently Shatter is TD for my constituency :D

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:56 am

moro1 wrote:Hi, does contacting a TD might make a diffidence.

not sure if it makes a difference to the decision(Positive or negative) , but i thought it would certainly make a difference in moving my application a bit as i feel that someone somewhere just sitting on my application for 27 months now .

not sure about your case though , as to the time it is taking them to make a decision .

well if u think that ur applicaiton should have been decided on by now , why don't u go to ur local td and ask for an update , you have that extra bonus since ur TD is alan shatter himself . Good Luck with your application , and hopefully we all hear some good news in the coming weeks .

moro1

Post by moro1 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:43 am

adelmurray wrote:
moro1 wrote:Hi, does contacting a TD might make a diffidence.

not sure if it makes a difference to the decision(Positive or negative) , but i thought it would certainly make a difference in moving my application a bit as i feel that someone somewhere just sitting on my application for 27 months now .

not sure about your case though , as to the time it is taking them to make a decision .

well if u think that ur applicaiton should have been decided on by now , why don't u go to ur local td and ask for an update , you have that extra bonus since ur TD is alan shatter himself . Good Luck with your application , and hopefully we all hear some good news in the coming weeks .
I am waiting for 19 months now, arrived as a minor living here for 10 years and never had an issue with justice or Garda. I just want this nightmare to end really. I have nothing to loose my contacting them
How did you contact your TD? My constituency has 5 TDs I found emails phones and addresses on the Internet, I assume its the address of their offices well shatter definitely won't be there!
Do you call and ask for an appointment or just emai or send a letter explaining the matter?

Can everyone share their view on this matter, Integrate Migrant please :D

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:20 am

I am waiting for 19 months now, arrived as a minor living here for 10 years and never had an issue with justice or Garda. I just want this nightmare to end really. I have nothing to loose my contacting them
How did you contact your TD? My constituency has 5 TDs I found emails phones and addresses on the Internet, I assume its the address of their offices well shatter definitely won't be there!
Do you call and ask for an appointment or just emai or send a letter explaining the matter?

Can everyone share their view on this matter, Integrate Migrant please :D[/quote]

you are absolutely right u have nothing 2 loose by contacting them .
speaking from my own experience , i just called to the constituency office and spoke to one of the Councilors there , he then emailed them on behalf of the TD . that is how they work , as TD's themselves are extremely busy . Good luck

moro1

Post by moro1 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:31 am

adelmurray wrote:I am waiting for 19 months now, arrived as a minor living here for 10 years and never had an issue with justice or Garda. I just want this nightmare to end really. I have nothing to loose my contacting them

Can everyone share their view on this matter, Integrate Migrant please :D
you are absolutely right u have nothing 2 loose by contacting them .
speaking from my own experience , i just called to the constituency office and spoke to one of the Councilors there , he then emailed them on behalf of the TD . that is how they work , as TD's themselves are extremely busy . Good luck[/quote]

Thanks man!

Bibisha

Re: Any New Citizenship Approvals ??

Post by Bibisha » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi just received my approval on the 17 July just wondering do I have to pay now to get my invitation ? And is there an august ceremony and I don't have the money ready now because just came back from a holiday I will have it in 10 days will this effect from not attending this August ceremony ???

Bibisha

Re:

Post by Bibisha » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:21 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:They may send the final letters on Monday. Have you contacted them yet? You should've known by now through them if you'll be invited or not.

Hi just received my approval on the 17 July just wondering do I have to pay now to get my invitation ? And is there an august ceremony and I don't have the money ready now because just came back from a holiday I will have it in 10 days will this effect from not attending this August ceremony ???

Bibisha

Post by Bibisha » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:00 pm

@IntegratedMigrant please reply to my message I need your help thank u

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:01 pm

you must send them 2 photos, 950e and your gnib in order to get an invitation. there is no august ceremony until it is said on their website, they do ceremonies every 2-3 months anyway.

Bibisha

Post by Bibisha » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Ok but last year they had on in August and this year by the looks of it there following the patterns from last year so hopefully there will be eh I will send them the money as soon as I get it early August :) and hopefully I will get invited

belfastni
Newly Registered

Post by belfastni » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:17 pm

Yes 18 month of waiting has come to and end and got my approval

jani12
Newly Registered

Post by jani12 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:55 pm

Hi there,
Is there anyone who has applied in around August / Sep 2015

Application Basis: Stamp4 Green Card
Application Date: 02.09.2015
1st Acknowledgment Date:17.09.2015
2nd Stage Letter: 03.11.2015

Does anyone know how long one has to wait after 2nd Stage letter, also my visa is due for renewal in by 7th January 2015? Let suppose if I don't get approval by then, I need to get my visa renewed in which case DO I NEED SEND THE COPY OF UPDATED VISA TO INIS? Whats the normal waiting time for approval after 2nd stage letter?

Thanks,

Jani

mCGIW

Post by mCGIW » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:31 pm

jani12 wrote:Hi there,
Is there anyone who has applied in around August / Sep 2015

Application Basis: Stamp4 Green Card
Application Date: 02.09.2015
1st Acknowledgment Date:17.09.2015
2nd Stage Letter: 03.11.2015

Does anyone know how long one has to wait after 2nd Stage letter, also my visa is due for renewal in by 7th January 2015? Let suppose if I don't get approval by then, I need to get my visa renewed in which case DO I NEED SEND THE COPY OF UPDATED VISA TO INIS? Whats the normal waiting time for approval after 2nd stage letter?

Thanks,

Jani
I suggest you could post your query in one relevant thread rather than posting same content in all irrelevant threads. You could also start a new thread instead.