ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any change in SET(O) Happens in the near future?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nm
Member of Standing

Any change in SET(O) Happens in the near future?

Post by nm » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi,

I am planning to apply for my ILR in the first week of August and I am in the process of getting things ready. I am about to fill the application form and keep it ready, I just wanted to get some confirmation from the forum before I start. Are there any changes expected to happen in the application form in the near future?

Appreciated the help.

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:17 pm

nobody can say that because UKBA is not bound to notify but in my opinon you should be ok to fill form.
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .

newbie_2013

Re: Any change in SET(O) Happens in the near future?

Post by newbie_2013 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:34 pm

nm wrote:Hi,

I am planning to apply for my ILR in the first week of August and I am in the process of getting things ready. I am about to fill the application form and keep it ready, I just wanted to get some confirmation from the forum before I start. Are there any changes expected to happen in the application form in the near future?

Appreciated the help.
no. I am applying next month aswell, and have been following UKBA, nothing changed since April 2013. I am sure nothing will change by next month as UKBA will publish the so called 'statement of intent' something like a month or two before they actually come into effect. So no there will be no changes coming up anythime between now and next month

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Applications would be accepted anyway if they were made up to 21 days after the introduction of a new or revised form.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 am

Hi,

Have the SET (O) Form has changed in July ? One of my friend has told me few days before that the form has changed. When I looked at the UKBA, found the Form in the below link. This remain unchanged from April.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... o04091.pdf

Appreciated if some one can confirm me as I have a week now to go for my appointment.

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Hi,

Could some one confirm me please ?