ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English language requirement from 28 Oct 2013

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

p2kin

English language requirement from 28 Oct 2013

Post by p2kin » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:56 pm

I'm sure, there will be many people like my case:

HSMP+T1G+ILR based on University Degree thought in English & proved that for all earlier HSMP/T1G applications. Will be applying for Naturalisation after 28th Oct 2013.

Since HomeOffice has released a "Statement of Intent" which doesn't give much information to make things clear as Black & White, Am I correct in assuming that hopefully they SHOULD release further details atleast a month before 28 Oct 2013?

Since I've got a degree thought in English & I proved that with University letter in the past, & got 10 points for all earlier T1G applications, I personally assume that it should be enough in my case. But I'd still like to get that clear from Home Office.

Although, in "Statement of Intent" gives example of T2G applications, I'd still love you hear all members thoughts, specially those one's who are in same shoe as me.

D4109125, I've seen your many posts on this subject & you make your understanding clear. My post here is about having information from HomeOffice or from anyone who might have got in touch with some immigration lawyers.

I'm bit lazy to prepare for IELTS unless I'm sure that it's absolutely required for me.
Last edited by p2kin on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:07 pm

You should be ok. Further details are expected soon. You would still need the LIUK test or equivalent which I assumed you satisfied for settlement so you should be all good to go.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.