ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NHS older dependent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Anndeep

NHS older dependent

Post by Anndeep » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:18 pm

I have an older dependent with me in the UK and taken the relative to NHS surgery for some checkups but they did not ask to pay --- will it affect dependent ILR...how can I pay for NHS treatment given in previous years to the dependent relative?

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:21 pm

What is the immigration status of the dependent? If the person is settled I.e. ILE under the old rules for dependent relatives then there shouldn't be an issue using the nhs.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:34 am

If the older dependent is a visitor then they should be paying for treatment. You would need to contact the trust to request an invoice. In what way do you think your depednent is going to get ILR?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.