ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Dismissed

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Appeal Dismissed

Post by sonub4ualt » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:56 am

Hi,

I am posting this on behalf of my friend.

I applied for Tier 4 visa for a level 7 course in Sales and Marketing management through xxxx college and I was on PSW until Mar'13.

I was issued points for my CAS i.e. 30 but subsequently was not awarded points for maintenance funds, as I showed a demand loan in the name of my father who is my financial sponsor from India. The case worker refused the application stating there is no documentary evidence to prove my relationship with my father, as we need to submit documents according to the strict guidelines as per UKBA.

As per guidelines i am supposed to submit Birth Certificate to prove my relationship with my parents with regards to the financial sponsorship. I enclosed, my SSC certificate (GCSE equivalent), community, nativity and Date of Birth certificate issued by the local municipal registrar which has my father's name, my passport (which will obviously have my father's name), sponsorship declaration, an affidavit.

I was allowed to appeal the case, but after hearing the judge dismissed the case asking me to return to India, if i wish to make a new application or can appeal in the upper tribunal.

What are the chances that my appeal will be allowed at this stage and how successful the appeal will be.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:40 am

The rules ask for a BC and that is what the judge has confirmed.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:52 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.