ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abu054

JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Post by abu054 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi All,

I put the JR, and also i got it approved from the court for hearing, now court asked UKBA to submitt their answer but UKBA breached the time line of 2nd July 2013, and UKBA asked me to give them 21 days more and i refused it on 4th July 2013.

Now i am waiting when UKBA will submitt their answer as UKBA already breached the given time by Court, and also how long court will wait to make the single sided decision as UKBA is not submitting their answer.

Waiting for all of you for expert openions.

Regards

abu054

jmoha

re

Post by jmoha » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Hi,

It depends on the date of your visa expiry?

Basra

Judicial Review

Post by Basra » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:24 pm

@Abu054.
Court will not waiting further for UKBA reply,court will announce hearing date as the court scheduled and UKBA representative must appear in court that hearing date...Court may give decision or can allow more time to UKBA,if UKBA will request to the judge its depend on your case situation. normally Judge do not allow to give further days but if you did not sent UKBA pre action protocol letter or did not give enough time before JR file into court....best of luck...

abu054

Post by abu054 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:13 am

Hi All,

Thanks All

I did sent the PAP about 2 months ago when i got my rejection, but UKBA did not bother to answer PAP not even sent any acknowledgement about PAP.

Also i have Tier 2 visa up to next year.

Also i want to know whether Judge will take decison or will give hearing date???

And how i come to know that UKBA requested more time from Judge as i said UKBA asked me to give them more 21 days but i refused and UKBA was due to submitt answer before 2nd July 2013 and now UKBA is over more than 22 days, i dont know what is going on now.

regards

abu054

Basra

Judicial Review

Post by Basra » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:19 am

@Abu054
whatever proceeding from the court, court will write to you, UKBA only can ask for more time on hearing day, Most possible judge will give decision in your side, Normally judge will not allow to give more days to UKBA unless UKBA provides a strong reason for that.....Dnt worry its good for if UKBA will not submit their answer,,,Judge might be possible will give decision on your documents (Ground of appeal) ...

jmoha

re: Judicial Review

Post by jmoha » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Hopefully a positive result if the grounds are strong. What are the reasons for your refusal.

In few cases the UKBA will ask to withdraw and go for reconsideration.

abu054

Post by abu054 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:56 am

Hi Jmoha,

My refusal was

1- Third party contact detail (phone, email etc) was not on bank letter

2- My sign was not verified by legal representative on the declaration as i was in UK at that time.

But Case worker did not give attention as on the Bak statement as 3rd party house address and phone number is cleary mention on bank statement.

Also my sign was not necessary on the declaration as per my knowledge only 3rd part sign needed and verified.

regards

abu054

hey

Post by hey » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:55 am

abu054 wrote:Hi Jmoha,

My refusal was

2- My sign was not verified by legal representative on the declaration as i was in UK at that time.

But Case worker did not give attention as on the Bak statement as 3rd party house address and phone number is cleary mention on bank statement.

Also my sign was not necessary on the declaration as per my knowledge only 3rd part sign needed and verified.

regards

abu054
Any Update since then please?

AS i told earlier ukba asked for another 21 days which was ending 2-aug then after there is no update.

if any of you have anything to share regarding judicial review then please update, it will be appriciated.

THanks

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Post by MR_JR » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:38 am

hey wrote:
abu054 wrote:Hi Jmoha,

My refusal was

regards

abu054
Any Update since then please?

AS i told earlier ukba asked for another 21 days which was ending 2-aug then after there is no update.

if any of you have anything to share regarding judicial review then please update, it will be appriciated.

THanks

hi:
I've got the same situation filed JR after PAP and was asked by UKBA to give them 21 more days to submit their response to court... so i allowed them another 21 days but still no response as another time allowed has passed today..... hope for the best guys and keep us updated... Thanks

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Post by MR_JR » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:25 pm

hi:
just got home now and found a letter from treasury solicitors..... they are again asking for another 21 day........... This is seriously not fair if you don't have any ground to challenge the claim then why don't they just give up

hey

Post by hey » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:50 pm

MR_JR wrote:hi:
just got home now and found a letter from treasury solicitors..... they are again asking for another 21 day........... This is seriously not fair if you don't have any ground to challenge the claim then why don't they just give up
Hi this is just ridiculous. This is just waste of time isn't it? Mine 21 days has already past but have heard anything.

What you want to do, going to allow or not?

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:13 am

hey wrote:
Hi this is just ridiculous. This is just waste of time isn't it? Mine 21 days has already past but have heard anything.

HI,

I have received same letter from treasury solicitor's yesterday.They r asking for 21 days time.So i m willing to give them these 21 days.

hey

Post by hey » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:33 am

Hi,

Have you got letter at your home address? I got same letter at my solicitor's address.

Anyways have you got this request first time or already allowed 21 days and asking for another 21 days?

Thanks

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Post by MR_JR » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:39 pm

hey wrote:

hi:
After consulting my barrister i am giving them another 21 days...... As my barrister thinks if i do not do it they will take time from court anyways so there is no point refusing them and this will add cost to my side if decision goes against me.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:23 pm

hey wrote:Hi,

Have you got letter at your home address? I got same letter at my solicitor's address.

Anyways have you got this request first time or already allowed 21 days and asking for another 21 days?

Thanks

That was first time.

Basra

Hey

Post by Basra » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Hey,
I have sent Pre Protocol letter against my refusal Tier1 Entrepreneur Visa, two months gone but no reply from UKBA, So finally have decided to Judicial Review application in court,,
I would like to know how long time court will take approximately for approval for hearing?
Further reason of my refusal was ;Services not mention clearly in my contract,,, but i have written services in two different headings in the contract....
Thank You to all on this page..

hey

Re: Hey

Post by hey » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 am

Basra wrote:Hey,
I have sent Pre Protocol letter against my refusal Tier1 Entrepreneur Visa, two months gone but no reply from UKBA, So finally have decided to Judicial Review application in court,,
I would like to know how long time court will take approximately for approval for hearing?
Further reason of my refusal was ;Services not mention clearly in my contract,,, but i have written services in two different headings in the contract....
Thank You to all on this page..
Hi Basra

As per my experience, court will accept your case for judicial review but ukba takes time to file our refusal grounds. When we and ukba r ready for the judical review then court will allocate a date for hearing.

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:17 pm

as far as i know , when court accept case for judicial review ,court will give 21 days to UKBA for answer their refusal grounds? am i right? than court will give hearing date? am i right?
last question i would like to know how long court will take time to confirm that my case is accept for juducial review?
thank you

Basra

Hey

Post by Basra » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:28 pm

Abu054
hey i would like to ask you regarding your JR application,,
what date you have applied in court for judicial review and how long after court sent to you approval letter for acceptance your case?

Thank you

hey

Re: Hey

Post by hey » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Hi guys
Just to update in mine case, I spoke to my solicitor they have said that ukba has asked for another 21 days and they have allowed. In solicitor point of view if they asking more days that means they are considering the case and may be want to settled the case. So just a positive sign nothing more!!

Thanks

londondream0008
Newly Registered

Post by londondream0008 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi all,
If we send Pre Action Protocol to UKBA and if we get refusal from that stage by UKBA , then is it compulsory to send claim for JR? i am little confused about this JR process.

Senior plz reply.

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:43 am

To Londondream0008

No its not,you can withdraw your case at any time even if UKBA refuse your case in reply of your Pre Action Protocol letter....
can you explain regarding your case? reasons of refusal, when you sent pre action protocol letter and what answer you got? thank you

abu054

Post by abu054 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:59 am

Hi All,

After taking 3 extensions of 21 days by UKBA, at last i got a letter from UKBA (Treasury Solicitor's) stating that UKBA is willing to reconsider my case if i agree to Stop the JR:)

After consulting my Solicitor etc i have signed the letter to stop the JR and sent to Treasury Solicitors to send it to court and court will seal the JR, means when court will confirm that JR is stop and court will send letter to me and Treasury sol, than UKBA will start reconsidering my case...

Now what you all think is it positive sign that UKBA is reconsidering my case and will approve my application or ???

regards

abu054

Post by top » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:43 am

if the JR falls in your favor will fall in favor of 100s of refused applicants having same or similar objections as yours same time. it would recreate a different situation if HO looses which is why HO is now trying to settle it with you out of court.

which one should you have out of those available options please consult with more than one professionals because after JR if in your favor 100s of applicants will make benefit from..

hey

Post by hey » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:33 am

Hi
Here my concern is if we stop the procedure of JR and they reconsider our aplication. Then again if they raise some fault in the application then what ??

Sorry I don't have enough knowledge so I'm asking!
Thanks