ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hey

Post by hey » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:41 am

abu054 wrote:Hi All,

After taking 3 extensions of 21 days by UKBA.

abu054
Hi abu054

As you told earlier you have rejected the extension, then is this 3 extansion allowed by court to ukba ?

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:10 am

@hey,
yes if UKBA put any objection again on your application then again you need to go for Judicial Review with the new Judicial Review application into the court...but mostly UKBA have,nt put any objection again,,,,best of luck

londondream0008
Newly Registered

Re: hey

Post by londondream0008 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:19 am

Basra wrote:To Londondream0008

No its not,you can withdraw your case at any time even if UKBA refuse your case in reply of your Pre Action Protocol letter....
can you explain regarding your case? reasons of refusal, when you sent pre action protocol letter and what answer you got? thank you
Thanks for ur reply.

It means that in PAP; UKBA accept or reject application; after that its our choice to go for JR claim or not.
Is it like that?
Plz reply.

hey

Re: hey

Post by hey » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:36 am

Thanks

Basra

Judicial Review

Post by Basra » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:35 am

@londondream008,

If UKBA reply in reponse of your Pre Action Protocol letter and mention that they will reconsider your application then you do not need to go for JR further,,but if they says they just received your Pre Action Protocol letter and they will give you response or refuse your application for reconsidering then you can go for claim JR.....but if they says they will give you response then you should wait further some time,,,as I did but they did,nt give me response and i am going to claim JR now...thank you

Basra

Judicial Review

Post by Basra » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:35 am

@londondream008,

If UKBA reply in reponse of your Pre Action Protocol letter and mention that they will reconsider your application then you do not need to go for JR further,,but if they says they just received your Pre Action Protocol letter and they will give you response or refuse your application for reconsidering then you can go for claim JR.....but if they says they will give you response then you should wait further some time,,,as I did but they did,nt give me response and i am going to claim JR now...thank you

londondream0008
Newly Registered

Post by londondream0008 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:35 pm

i submitted my application under Tier 1 general on July 2010 and got refusal with 10 year ban. I claimed half of earning from UK and rest of them from India. I had submitted Bank Statements, Payslips and letter Head from my India Employer but they did not considered it. it is been 3 yr today and i want to go to Judicial review now as during this time i was unable to apply because of money problem.

1) Can i apply for JR after this 3 years?

2) If i send Pre Action Protocol Letter to UKBA , decision can be taken at this stage? is it possible ?

Plz help me with my case.
I wait for your kind support.

hey

Re: Hey

Post by hey » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:20 am

Hi guys

Yesterday my judicial review permission has been granted by the High Court. Now asking for the payment for the hearing. so they can allocate hearing date.

But still Ukba haven't reply since we refuse second extension.

Anybody else in this situation?

Thanks

adi786

JR

Post by adi786 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:55 pm

hello every 1

Is there any 1 with updated news on JR. I have given 21days extension twice to treasury solicitor but still there is no sign of reply.
This is the worst immigration experience for me :(
I applied in Aug 2012.
Biometric Aug 2012
Refusal June 2013

reason for refusal is the worst ever 1 UKBA said i didn't submitted Bank Statement :) which is funny 1 bz when they returned my documents to me my Bank Statement was attached in that folder such a blind case worker.

adi786

JR

Post by adi786 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Abu: what documents u send to UKBA for reconsideration of your case or is there any specific documents they asked you to post

Your response will help others

thanks

abu054

Post by abu054 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi All,

I contacted Treasury Solicitors' last week and the case worker who was dealing my case with UKBA informed me that UKBA have started reconsidering my application and i will hear from them in next 2 or 3 weeks if UKBA needs anything etc...

She also said if i dont hear in next 2 or 3 weeks i can call her again and get the updated information..

I want to request all of you to pray for me IA will get the good results...

regards

abu

adi786

Pray

Post by adi786 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Abu: Inshallah I hope they will give you decision in your favour this time. Hope for the best bz ALLAH knows what is best for us all. Do pray for me as well i m hoping as well they will settle my case out of court as it was complete blender mistake by case worker

Keep us updated

Basra

Hey

Post by Basra » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:23 pm

@ Hey,

Hello to everyone,I just applied for judicial Review,I want to know how long time high court will take normaly to accept the case for hearing, and when high court will allow 21 days to UKBA for submit the answer? I mean immediate after when high court accept my case for hearing or i need to wait further any other procedure ? .please share your experience ..thank you

adi786

JR

Post by adi786 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:41 pm

After you lodge your JR the defendant have 21 days to submit their acknowledgement of Services to submit in high court.so u need to wait for 21 days but if in the mean time defendant solicitor wants more time they will write to u
Finger cross hope for the best

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:35 pm

@Adi 786.

thank you for reply,my solicitor just lodge the JR but i did,nt received yet acceptance approval from court,can you tell me the 21 days starts for defendant now or will start after get approval from the court? thank you

adi786

JR

Post by adi786 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:39 pm

@ Basra

21 days start from the day your solicitor filed a JR in the court so your count down already started so now wait and pray :) . Court will give you date after HO will submit their acknowledgement of services.
Theres a good chance that HO might write it to you that they want to do settlement out of court but it depends on the ground of refusal. Can u please write your reason for refusal bz i cant find it

Wishing u a very good luck .

Basra

Hey

Post by Basra » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Adi786,

Thank you for your reply,its really help full for me, Can you tell me how long court will take time to send me acceptance confirmation of my case?

According to my knowledge JR first will go to administrative court where judge will decide my JR claim is right for full hearing or not....if i am right can you tell me how long they will take to decide it and in this situation 21 days starts now? or 21 days will start after receive acceptance my case for JR hearing..? Thank you

there is one refusal reason,, my business services are not clearly write in business contract.......I have been mention services clearly under two different headings with much details in my business contract but still they refuse my application.....

adi786

JR

Post by adi786 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:52 am

@ Basra

I can understand your concern. According to the procedure of JR now defendant (HO) have 21 days in order to reply to the court about your JR and this is called "Acknowledgement of Services " then court will decide either your case needs to be accepted or not. But most of the time court want the claimant and defendant come to the settlement without disturbing the court because they are very busy people :) and your 21 days already started the day you submitted your JR.

In simple words right now court is waiting to hear the other side of the story i mean from Home Office that why they refused your application

According to my experience HO solicitor still not able to submit their Acknowledgement Services every time their deadline come close they seek extension from me for further 21 days and I grant them extension 2 times and I am hoping for the result. I filed my JR in July. My solicitor said if they are seeking an extension most probably they will do out of court settlement.

HoPe For the best
Last edited by adi786 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:31 am

@ basra

HI all

Kindly click on the link below which will help you to understand the JR procedure and how does it work

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/proced ... art54#54.8

emli
Newly Registered

Post by emli » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi guys.. I was going threw the a ll post .Have some questions
Wondering if a nyone could help me ?

1-my tier1 ent visa refused due to bank letter name missing same as so many other people have the same reason on ths forum.

2-ihave sumitted PAP...pre action protocol notice to ukba.?

3-just wanted to know does ukba reply for Pre action protocol notice and how long time(in day) do they take..or they dont bother about reply..? We have to go for jr

4-as i heard ukba never reply for PAP..!!!?? And in jr they always ask for extend their time for 21 days..!!

5- in total approximately how many months we have to wait to get result from JR...?
Please guys help..I m asking coz I want to decide weather im able to stay till that time..as at the moment I have no right to work and stuck...so wanted to find out weather im able to survive till JR application result or outcome...

Ur answers will be appreciated. .thanks

adi786

Post by adi786 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:10 pm

HI

I should say u need to wait for 3 months... and if your case goes to full hearing it will depend on court how long do they take so it is purely a waiting game
Last edited by adi786 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Basra

Hey

Post by Basra » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:23 pm

@Adi786,

Thank you very for you detailed information, its really help full for me,,,,
best of luck for you and other those are in similar situation including me..
Please keep update...

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Post by MR_JR » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Hi Guys;
Just got the letter from TR Solicitors asking for 3rd extension of 21 days and this time my solicitor called them to ask whats going on........They have received around 3500 JR in last 3 months and they are very busy in sorting them and they are short of case workers to deal with these cases as there are very limited number of solicitors in treasury department......So in my opinion they have started taking the cases back by requesting the claimants or they might be preparing some combine action's for certain group of refusals.

hey

Post by hey » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:27 am

Hi all,

Have anybody got request for paying court fees for Hearing date as I have got last week from High Court.

In my case judge has said that your case is arguable as ukba has not followed policy. They should have contact you for evidence before taking decision.

What do you guys think what will happend!!!

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:36 pm

NO.. I am still waiting for mine already gave extension twice :( i m sick 13 months lucky the amount is not hard cash other wise it would have been trash paper up till now :):) 13 months for business such a joke and still waiting