ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EB-5: any recommendations for RCs and projects?

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dm2b
Newly Registered

EB-5: any recommendations for RCs and projects?

Post by dm2b » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:49 pm

I've decided to move to the US via EB-5 visa. Next stage is deciding
on a project to invest on; My priorities are, in order:

1) Getting the main capital back after about 5 years (losing $500k would not break me, but would put a really serious cramp on my retirement prospects);

2) Getting the permanent green card at the end of the two years;

3) Getting a decent ROI on the capital (not 15% p.a. like a joker posted here in the forum, but 2-3% to at least cover inflation would be nice).

I've seen that CanAm publishes a sterling track record, and I've read good things about Vermont/Bill Stenger/Jay Peak (but seen no published track record from them).

Can someone comment on the two RCs above, and/or refer me to good RCs and projects?

Thanks in advance.

alphabetabc
Newly Registered

Re: EB-5: any recommendations for RCs and projects?

Post by alphabetabc » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:54 pm

I know of a regional center in San Francisco with a solid track record if you're interested. They have 100% approval rating, with the fastest green card approval being only 26 days. Their projects are solid, and can return the initial capital plus interest after about 5 years time.

dm2b
Newly Registered

Post by dm2b » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:55 pm

alphabetabc wrote:I know of a regional center in San Francisco with a solid track record if you're interested. They have 100% approval rating, with the fastest green card approval being only 26 days. Their projects are solid, and can return the initial capital plus interest after about 5 years time.
Sent you a PM.

alphabetabc
Newly Registered

Post by alphabetabc » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:10 pm

I'm not authorized to read PMs yet. Can you please shoot me an email at 1467668564@qq.com? Thanks!

alphabetabc
Newly Registered

Post by alphabetabc » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:00 pm

If you're still interested in learning about the regional center in San Francisco, send me an email at alphabetacxyz@gmail.com. I can't read private messages yet, because of my newbie status on this forum.