ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa4uk online application ??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

uzee

visa4uk online application ??

Post by uzee » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:14 am

I have completed the spouse visa application form by pen paper. I have been asked to use the online facility instead.

I take it i cant just upload the completed form pages. Instead will have to fill in the electronic form with the same information?

If so does what about about the supporting documents such as bank statements, wage slips passport copies etc? Can these be attached/uploaded to the online application.

xiaoqiaodan

Post by xiaoqiaodan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:03 pm

You fill in the main application online and then print it out but you fill out the correct appendix on paper, then you take it to a visa application centre and submit all your documents and give them your fingerprints etc... what are you applying for and where from?