ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When to fill in visa4UK application form?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sh413
Newly Registered

When to fill in visa4UK application form?

Post by sh413 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Hi,

My fiance will be applying for a UK settlement visa. I am a British citizen and she is an Indian citizen.

She will need to fill in the application form online on the visa4UK website and then make an appointment at the visa application centre. She will be applying as my wife and we are due to get married next month. She is also due to take an English test in the next two weeks.

My question is can she fill out the form now and book an appointment, given we are not married yet and she has not taken the English test? Once she has received her test results can we edit the form by adding the results?

I would like her to apply early to minimize the time she has to wait for a visa appointment once we are married.

Also, can someone please advise if the interviewer at the visa appointment will let my wife know on the day if the application has been successful?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:30 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.