ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I qualify for EB-1A Visa ? Plz help me to clarify !

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ThePhoenix
Newly Registered

Do I qualify for EB-1A Visa ? Plz help me to clarify !

Post by ThePhoenix » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:10 am

It's give me the things, but I don't know if the artefacts I've is valid or not.Can some1 help me ?

Let me introduce you in a "non-accurate way": My name is Phoenix and I am a expert in Bananas.When someone ask in Google: Expert in Bananas, my web site appears on top in the results.I am used to see my name in papers, magazines and sometimes I appear on the TV too.Basically when the press of my country need someone to talk about Bananas, they look for me.I am sort of authority in this subject in my country and I can proof all of this by showing the magazines, the interviews to the television, google results, whatever.

Ok, of course Banana is not my business.I just don't wanna to expose me and plz accept my apologize - However let's pretend that I am a banana expert, ok ? More easy to everybody understand it.

So, Basically I need to feel at least 3 of the checklist bellow.

Receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence;
--> I Don't have
Membership in associations in the field which demands outstanding achievement of their members;
--> Nope
Published material about the alien in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
--> I've a plenty of magazines where my name appear.Like "According Mr. Phoenix, a Banana expert, this is a very good source of potasio".Some of the publications is 4 pages just about me and about Bananas.Is this enuf ?
Evidence that the alien has judged the work of others, either individually or on a panel;

--> No, I don't
Evidence of the alien's original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field;
--> Not understood.
Evidence of the alien's authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
---> Well, another magazine - A very respectfully magazine about Bananas in my country.I created and signed a sort of test named "Do you really likes Bananas ?"
Evidence that the alien's work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases;
---> Lectures is enough ? How to proof it ? Print my PPT presentations ?
Performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations;
---> Hard to proof.The answer is: Yes, but it was as 3rd party employee.
Evidence that the alien commands a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field;
--> I Think I can provide this too.
Evidence of commercial successes in the performing arts.
---> Hard.I Don't sell bananas :)

Btw, my great concern is: What they accept as proof ?