ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mexican worker with Spanish passport

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DavitosanX
Newly Registered

Mexican worker with Spanish passport

Post by DavitosanX » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Greetings. My name is David Garcia, and I'm a 29 year old pharmacist from Mexico. Last year I applied for citizenship at the Spanish Consulate. Earlier this year I received my citizenship and I'm currently in the process of obtaining my spanish EU passport.

I can't for the time being immigrate to either Spain or any other european country since my current job is my only source of income, and I haven't been able to save up enough money to bring myself and my wife to a new country, let alone maintain our household for an indefinite amount of time until I get a job.

I would love to hear suggestions from everyone regarding which whould be the best way to find employment in Europe, either Spain or England (since I only speak these countries' language).

I'm a qualified pharmacist, in good standing with Mexico's regulatory secretariat. I have 4 years experience in hospital pharmacy, and basic experience in pest control and domestic pesticide application (That is currently my second job. As you can see, times are hard!)

I understand that my qualifications aren't valid in other countries until I pass a certification exam, but I'm willing to work my way through that process.

Thanks in advance for reading this, and for any replies.

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:47 pm

You may want to bear in mind that Spain's unemployment level is currently 26% while the UK has 7.7% unemployed.

DavitosanX
Newly Registered

Post by DavitosanX » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:55 pm

I understand that. That's why I just can't go over there and hope to get a job. I was hoping that maybe there was a way to secure a job from here.

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:15 am

You could check out this website: http://www.emedcareers.com/jobs/pharmacy/europe

You can also consider Ireland (English is the language used for pretty much everything!)